help with traxis 3500

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

big-D48

Original poster
Nov 20, 2009
michigan
Hello
I have a Traxis 3500 receiver and some of the satellites are not programmed in, if I program in the missing satellites manually and use the USALS will that find them for me or will I have to program in a active transponder and move the motor manually till I get a signal? Thanks Dan

Can't recall doing that with mine but I'm sure I have. If you enter the new satellite's orbital location correctly, USALS should find that location for you. IF your dish is tracking the arc properly. If not, then you may have to enter active tps for each new bird and find it manually first.

Ok thanks, I looked in the manual and found nothing, I only have had it up and running a little over a week now, so far I am getting, 74, 79, 83, 85, 87, 89, 91 , 93, 95, 97, 99, 101, 103, 105, 107, 121, and 123..I think that 74 is actually 72 because I am getting the channels listed for that sat in the list..

They might still have 74 listed under one of its old names, unless you have the most recent software in the traxis. Whatever is listed at 74 in its list you can probably rename, if its missing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts