HELP!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jimbennett49

Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
Raleigh, nc
I just lost my satellite and am trying to reinstall it. I had a satellite called T-5KU and am trying to get the antenna install data?? I know nothing about setting it up and don't know what info goes where??any help would be MUCH appreciated as the wife wants her foreign stations back.

What receiver do you have ?
Is the dish fixed in place ? or motorized ?
How did this happen, Did the receiver just "reset" and everything was gone ?
Have you been aimed at just the single satellite ? ( Now known as Galaxy 19, 97W ) .

Try lnb freq 10750 .
Transponder freq 11779 H 3939 .
Do you have a signal indication or Quality indication :

Sorry got many irons in the fire. I have a PANSAT 2500A receiver, Fortecstar 31" dish and fortec fsku-v lnbf. It is a fixed dish. It was installed in a bad spot on the roof so I had to take it down when it went out. The guy I paid to install it was not as knowledgable as I thought and cannot contact hom now. I am trying to get it set up but cannot get a transponder??

First step is to select a spot that has good view of the sky with no trees or structures in the way.
Second, Mount the pipe mast securely and use a torpedo level to make sure the mast is vertical and plumb. Check in two places 90 degrees apart.

Found someone who has a "bird dog" and will reinstall for $ 69-100 depending if he has to mount on a pole(dig a hole etc..) hope this works will let you know if I need any more steps.

What receiver do you have ?
Is the dish fixed in place ? or motorized ?
How did this happen, Did the receiver just "reset" and everything was gone ?
Have you been aimed at just the single satellite ? ( Now known as Galaxy 19, 97W ) .

Try lnb freq 10750 .
Transponder freq 11779 H 3939 .
Do you have a signal indication or Quality indication :
I have a PANSAT 2500A RECEIVER. It went out after a storm I Moved it off the roof when I couldn't get it fixed and hired an installer to set it back up on my deck. He said the LNB was broken and I got it replaced. He seems only to be familiar with the dish and acts like he is unsure about the receiver. I hope when he comes back to check the dish it will work out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)