Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the absolute right first step for the Raiders.

Ok....I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and think you are trying to discuss this rationally instead making dumb ass comments to flame.

Now...HOW do you rate him a bad QB when he has had ABSOLUTELY no WR help, has had his starting RB core injured at some point or another and ONLY been healthy 3 or 4 games max and an offensive line built MORE towards running than passing....and only played 10 games as a starter for a sample size...a failure?:confused::confused::confused:

Now, I have given you the benefit of the doubt that you will come up with a better response than, "he sucks", "he's fat", "he's dumb" or "he's no good"...

I'll ask again - SALSA, what did you think of the article you posted?

OH SNAP....sorry. :eek:

I agree with just about everything EXCEPT I would give JaMarcus ATLEAST 2 seasons before an evaulation can be complete made. Say, ALL of this year and show some improvement by the end of next year.

Sounded like that guy was ready to throw Russell under the bus. The comment about making that D-line guy the highest paid doesn't make sense cap-wise for a team that has so many other needs, either.

Ok....I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and think you are trying to discuss this rationally instead making dumb ass comments to flame.

Now...HOW do you rate him a bad QB when he has had ABSOLUTELY no WR help, has had his starting RB core injured at some point or another and ONLY been healthy 3 or 4 games max and an offensive line built MORE towards running than passing....and only played 10 games as a starter for a sample size...a failure?:confused::confused::confused:

Now, I have given you the benefit of the doubt that you will come up with a better response than, "he sucks", "he's fat", "he's dumb" or "he's no good"...

I just think there are guys like Leaf, Ware, Akili Smith and others, who just don't translate to the pro game. I happen to think that Russel fits in that category, you disagree.

I would try to make a deal for someone like Derek Anderson. Than I would draft someone like Crabtree or Bryant.

I would cut some dead weight like Javon Walker.

Don't know how but they have to keep McFadden healthy.

Franchise Asomugha, see if someone will give you a blockbuster deal for him, got to start rebuilding through the draft.

I just think there are guys like Leaf, Ware, Akili Smith and others, who just don't translate to the pro game. I happen to think that Russel fits in that category, you disagree.

Not that I disagree. I think you need MORE time to make a concrete opinion. THINK of it this way, IF the Giants were not patient enough with Eli Manning, who was given about 2 full season....would the Giants have won the Super Bowl. AND remember, Eli went to a team that was pretty solid. JaMarcus was coming to a bad team and more or less EXPECTED to make it a playoff team almost immediately. The way you sound, you would think he came to a team that was this close to making the playoffs.:confused:

I would try to make a deal for someone like Derek Anderson. Than I would draft someone like Crabtree or Bryant.

I am sure that IF after a couple of seasons AS A STARTER, I would definately like the idea of going after Anderson. And BELIEVE ME, I am Crabtree is definately in their radar.

I would cut some dead weight like Javon Walker.

Considering that is not much out there in the free agent, I would say keep him until the season ends.

Don't know how but they have to keep McFadden healthy.

I agree ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!:up

Franchise Asomugha, see if someone will give you a blockbuster deal for him, got to start rebuilding through the draft.

It has(this year) and AGAIN will be done next year. The story I posted more or less hits it right on the money. I understand the hesistation ANYONE would have to read the posted story because either the Raiders are not their team or they hate the Raiders...but it is there and a decent read.

Sounded like that guy was ready to throw Russell under the bus. The comment about making that D-line guy the highest paid doesn't make sense cap-wise for a team that has so many other needs, either.

He wasn't really throwing JaMarcus under the bus...he was giving him a fair amount of time. ALL of this season and most if not ALL of next season he a good enough time frame to know if the Raiders should move on.

He wasn't really throwing JaMarcus under the bus...he was giving him a fair amount of time. ALL of this season and most if not ALL of next season he a good enough time frame to know if the Raiders should move on.

do you agree with that time frame salsa?

do you agree with that time frame salsa?

Two years...absolutely. BUT with JaMarcus, the curve might be a little more because if you think about it. In 2 years, he will have 3 if not 4 DIFFERENT COACHES with possibly 3 or 4 different plans on how to run the offense. IF AL DAVIS can stick to ONE COACH and give him time....then yes, two years UNDER ONE COACH is good enough.

user368_pic5988_1227563201.jpg

user368_pic5989_1227563201.jpg

user368_pic5990_1227563201.jpg

Come on guy's the game is not over!!! :D:up

Have you ever been to a game there? I was out in 2003, it is worse than Philadelphia.

BTW, after yesterday maybe I will have to start rethinking my opinion of Russel. Not bad.

Dude....I am telling you...he just needs a little time and some LEGIT receivers, though I must admit...Lelie's appearance help a ton.

Have you ever been to a game there? I was out in 2003, it is worse than Philadelphia.

BTW, after yesterday maybe I will have to start rethinking my opinion of Russel. Not bad.
Worse then Philly!!? WOW then i never want to go there! Hey i have to EAT a BIG CROW!! Matt Cassel is doing REALLY well!!!!!!!!:up In fact i dare say he is doing as good as Brady has done in years before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule's Latest Random Thoughts

Willie Mays, Griffey and legacy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts