Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you have Al Davis as an owner I doubt seriously you will be able to buy a winning season.:(

The faiders are a has been team get rid of Al Davis he is a complete troll, Then maybe you can re-build the team.

Good Luck in the future but the Raidas right now can't even beat the Concord De La salle spartans high school football team. In Northern Calif.

Its not 2008 anymore.
And the raiders winning schedual for 2008 can be counted on 1 hand.
So maybe its time for an updated thread.

As long as you have Al Davis as an owner I doubt seriously you will be able to buy a winning season.:(

The faiders are a has been team get rid of Al Davis he is a complete troll, Then maybe you can re-build the team.

Good Luck in the future but the Raidas right now can't even beat the Concord De La salle spartans high school football team. In Northern Calif.

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes. The guy who made me look stupid when I said Andre Johnson would have a field day against the Raiders.

Don't feel bad....he shut down just about everyone. The best stat and line I saw what when Chris Mortenson said, "when was the last time you saw a DB with only 1 INT be a unanimous pick for the ALL NFL Team....when NO ONE dares to throw his way....at the end of 2008, only 16 pass attempts were made on his side with only 8 completions...."

THAT is a shutdown DB!:cool:

Raiders | Asomugha agrees to terms
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:27:32 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Oakland Raiders have agreed to terms with CB Nnamdi Asomugha on a three-year deal worth $45.3 million. The contract includes $28.5 million in guaranteed money and the entire contract can be guaranteed if the team decides to keep him for the third season, according to a source. The contract makes him the highest-paid defensive back in NFL history.

The figure is huge... but 3 years... wtf.

That is crazy. 15mil per year when the next highest DB makes 10mil. He has what? 2 INT's in the last 2 seasons.

Don't feel bad....he shut down just about everyone. The best stat and line I saw what when Chris Mortenson said, "when was the last time you saw a DB with only 1 INT be a unanimous pick for the ALL NFL Team....when NO ONE dares to throw his way....at the end of 2008, only 16 pass attempts were made on his side with only 8 completions...."

THAT is a shutdown DB!:cool:

Ah, I didn't read this before I posted. Now I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)