Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salsa,

considering that Oakland will play Dallas next season,

how would you like to see your Raiders on Turkey Day?

I would HOPE that the FOX affiliates would put a bett NATIONAL game than Raiders vs. Cowboys.....

...But who knows, the Raiders might have a winning record around that time....

salsa,who do you see replacing Ryan as D coord. or who would you like to see? has there been any other losses on the coaching staff besides Ryan?

salsa,who do you see replacing Ryan as D coord. or who would you like to see? has there been any other losses on the coaching staff besides Ryan?

It depends. There are HEAVY rumors that seeing that John Madden is done with his TV contract at NBC, if I am not mistaken....that he will be the Raiders GM. Normally, I would think this is BS...but the Crypt Keeper is VERY, VERY fond of Old Raiders....ESPCIALLY John Madden.

Winston Moss was in the lead but the RAMS LOVED his interview. Thank you Rooney they did not even want him at first!? Now it's Terry Robiskie and Don Martingdale with Martingdale in the lead.

It depends. There are HEAVY rumors that seeing that John Madden is done with his TV contract at NBC, if I am not mistaken....that he will be the Raiders GM. Normally, I would think this is BS...but the Crypt Keeper is VERY, VERY fond of Old Raiders....ESPCIALLY John Madden.

The Raiders aren't going anywhere until the walking corpse goes bye-bye:cool:

So much for "we have a plan"

At least they hired a guy who was in a position to endorse the hiring of some of his own staff.

He's 4-8 as Raiders coach, let him get to .500 before anointing him the 2nd coming...

the point is the raiders need some consistency. this constant coach changing wont get them anywhere. this is a good decision. give the guy enough time to actually get a chance to do something whether it be good or bad.

So much for "we have a plan"

At least they hired a guy who was in a position to endorse the hiring of some of his own staff.

He's 4-8 as Raiders coach, let him get to .500 before anointing him the 2nd coming...

WHO has annointed ANYONE as the 2nd coming?:rolleyes: The Raiders made the right move in keeping Cable as the head coach. The team made good progress under him and it shows some stability on the part of management.

WHO has annointed ANYONE as the 2nd coming?:rolleyes: The Raiders made the right move in keeping Cable as the head coach. The team made good progress under him and it shows some stability on the part of management.
Excellent post!:up Some people are just haters who just really don't think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)