Here is the RAIDERS winning schedule for 2008!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the standings today and came to the revelation, that if the Raiders could put together a 4 game winning streak, they could be in first place. That division (what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah...) SUCKS!

WHEN was the last time Oakland had a 4 game winning streak in one year ?

Wrong Thread :D

SM902~D-Oh-Posters.jpg

Are you sure?

I see a team in black uniforms getting their a&ses handed to them!

Two differences.

1. At least Vanderbilt got in the end zone- TWICE!!

2. They have over 200 yards of offense- that's three times as much as Oakland had last Sunday.

Just like the mighty New York Giants barely got by the woeful Bengals AT HOME... IN OVERTIME!

Why do I picture you with an Eli manning voodoo doll in one hand and a pin in the other? :rolleyes:

Now repeat after me, the Giants are defending Super Bowl champions and they are 7-1 playing in the league's toughest division!!

What ELSE do they have to do to get your respect??? :confused:

Now repeat after me, the Giants are defending Super Bowl champions and they are 7-1 playing in the league's toughest division!!

What ELSE do they have to do to get your respect???

They have to do the following:

1. Win their division

2. Secure a first-round bye OR get a playoff game at home to prove they can win a playoff game at home

3. Win another playoff game

If they can prove how good they are in the playoffs for a second straight year, I'll give them their due.

Remember, as we have seen time and time again, regular-season greatness can sometimes be WORTHLESS!

They have to do the following:

1. Win their division

2. Secure a first-round bye OR get a playoff game at home to prove they can win a playoff game at home

3. Win another playoff game

If they can prove how good they are in the playoffs for a second straight year, I'll give them their due.

Remember, as we have seen time and time again, regular-season greatness can sometimes be WORTHLESS![/quote]

Exactly, just ask the Cowboys! :rolleyes:

Remember, as we have seen time and time again, regular-season greatness can sometimes be WORTHLESS![/quote]

Exactly, just ask the Cowboys! :rolleyes:

I won't make a Patriots reference; Brady already had three rings with less gaudy offensive numbers, whereas Dallas, since 1996, has been as successful in the playoffs as the Memphis Grizlies.

salsa, if the Raiders pick high in the draft, who should they take?

What positions do they need to fill?

You asked Salsa, but Ill give my 2 cents, hopefully you dont mind.

1 OFFENSIVE LINE!!!! We need a stud left tackle
2 Wide receiver..Crabtree maybe?
3 Depth for the D line.

Too bad you cant draft an owner.

You asked Salsa, but Ill give my 2 cents, hopefully you dont mind.

1 OFFENSIVE LINE!!!! We need a stud left tackle
2 Wide receiver..Crabtree maybe?
3 Depth for the D line.

Too bad you cant draft an owner.

Dude...you are preachin' to the choir!! I saw Crabtree play this weekend for the 1st time....GOD he is scary good.

Having JaMarcus, McFadden, Grove, Burgess out ...considering we very little to begin with...does not help. It's like bringing a sling shot to a gunfight....:(

I only wish Goddell would show as much balls with Davis as he does with players and pull a Marge Schott on his ass!

Dude...you are preachin' to the choir!! I saw Crabtree play this weekend for the 1st time....GOD he is scary good.

Having JaMarcus, McFadden, Grove, Burgess out ...considering we very little to begin with...does not help. It's like bringing a sling shot to a gunfight....:(

I only wish Goddell would show as much balls with Davis as he does with players and pull a Marge Schott on his ass!

read my lips...... jamarcus will be a bust. anyone feel free to tare me a new one. when it happens i will quote this post till the end of time :D throw in there vince young and trent edwards. busts i guarantee it! ;)

read my lips...... jamarcus will be a bust. anyone feel free to tare me a new one. when it happens i will quote this post till the end of time :D throw in there vince young and trent edwards. busts i guarantee it! ;)

+1 :up

I would of said "is" instead of "will be", but you are 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule's Latest Random Thoughts

Willie Mays, Griffey and legacy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)