Heroes HD-DVD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
Does anyone have the Heroes Season One HD-DVD? Amazon is selling it for about $64, but I was wondering if it was worth the price over the DVD version.

I am definitely looking forward to it. One of my favorite shows. There are supposed to be additional scenes throughout the season's episodes. Which it would TrueHD instead of DD+ but oh well.

S~

This is some of the best PQ I've seen from a television show -- and it looks significantly better than the broadcasts did (which weren't bad) :D

HiDef Hayden and Ali too? What's not to love?

True enough. :)

I have the DVDs, but probably should start looking for a deal. The downside is it will be the only season on HD DVD. :(

You want to pay $100 for a half season on Blu-Ray. Remember, the 2nd season was only half a season.

I used to worry about mixed cases for Harry Potter and "Nip/Tuck". However, seasons 1-3 of "Nip/Tuck" are SD DVD. Season 4 is HD DVD. I scored it for $17 shipped off E-bay. You can't even get a used SD DVD box set of it that cheaply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts