Heroes Reborn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NBC’s ‘Heroes’ to Debut With Two-Hour Episode
Looking to make a bigger splash with its “Heroes” reboot, NBC announced on Thursday that the show’s premiere has been expanded to two hours.“Heroes Reborn” will air from 8 to 10 p.m. on Sept. 24. It will be followed at 10 p.m. by the series premiere of “The Player,” starring Wesley Snipes.

'Heroes Reborn' Is the Child No One Wanted http://news.yahoo.com/heroes-reborn-child-no-one-133011866.html
This year, like many in recent memory, the broadcast networks are relying on the perceived power of intellectual property to drive attention to their crop of new fall shows. ABC thinks that you’re still into The Muppets; Fox desperately hopes you enjoyed parts of Minority Report that weren’t Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, good cinematography, or functional storytelling; and CBS believes that both Supergirl and Limitless could bring in some of those cord-cutting youths. Of course, there's also NBC, the once-proud standard bearer of good TV in America that seeks to counter all these other franchise projects with a blockbuster of its own in Heroes Reborn. Setting aside how bad it is that every network’s go-to move is to try to leech off of some pre-existing property, I can see a world where The Muppets, Minority Report, Supergirl, and Limitless are competent shows come the end of the year (of the four, Minority Report offers the weakest pilot, but there’s still a load of potential there). With Heroes Reborn, there’s no chance at competency and very little potential. Even though I’ve seen the first two episodes of what NBC is calling an "event miniseries" (that’s the two-hour premiere and the following episode) to back up that claim, I already knew all that before I watched a single second of Reborn.
HEROES REBORN | Official Trailer

Heroes Reborn premiere: 5 reasons this superhero revival is a storytelling disaster http://www.vox.com/2015/9/25/9396443/heroes-reborn-premiere-recap
This show makes some very basic, very telling mistakes.Heroes Reborn, at least if the first three hours (two of which debuted Thursday, September 24) are any indication, learned absolutely nothing from the collapse of the original series into a largely incomprehensible mess.The superhero series — which showed early promise but was already falling apart by the end of its first season — has always felt like it was governed by rules that were being made up on the fly. That hasn't changed in the slightest in a revival that assumes you watched all four seasons of the original — probably a bad idea, given how badly the ratings decayed by the end.But there's more. Heroes Reborn appears to have left behind many of the most central, important rules of storytelling. That's fine if you have a larger artistic purpose, but it seems safe to say Heroes Reborn has the exact opposite of that. Here are five quick lessons we can learn from this series' strange storytelling decisions.

Heroes Reborn: Did NBC's Revival Deliver a Powerful Premiere? https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/heroes-reborn-did-nbcs-revival-015953040.html
The fate of the cheerleader may be up in the air, but the world is still in desperate need of saving during Heroes Reborn‘s two-hour premiere.After months of anticipation (and/or ambivalence, depending on how you felt about the mothership series), NBC’s Heroes continuation debuted Thursday night, and boy, do we have a lot to cover.For those of you who didn’t watch the Peacock Net’s six-part Dark Matter web series — which served as a prequel of sorts to Reborn — allow me to catch you up: After Claire Bennet broadcasted her powers to the world five years ago, she inspired thousands of other Evos — that is, “evolved humans” — to go public with their abilities. It wasn’t long before Evos started facing discrimination, and in the wake of a massive terrorist attack in Odessa, Texas, Evos are not only being blamed for the explosion (alongside Mohinder Suresh, who took the fall for the whole thing), but they are full-on persecuted for their powers. (One particular Evo, Phoebe Frady, went missing after the attack, and her half-brother Quentin has been on the hunt for answers ever since.)Still with me? Good.Heroes Reborn picks up one year after the catastrophe in Odessa, and the world is essentially divided between Evos and the ones trying to kill Evos. Let’s quickly break down the major players:

I watched the premier and at approximately 1 hour into the 2 hour episode the screen went black for approximately 4 minutes.I happened to record it on 2 622 receivers and a 612 receiver with dishnetwork and the problem happened on all three receivers. My local programming for NBC is from Tulsa, OK. Did this happen to anyone else?

I turned it off after about 15 minutes played it back on DVR and deleted it from timers!! :)

Heroes Reborn Recap: E.P.I.C. Fail https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/heroes-reborn-recap-e-p-010007797.html
Thursday’s episode of Heroes Reborn can best be summed up by Ghost‘s Oda Mae Brown: “Molly, you in danger, girl.”Even though the hour was certainly harrowing for Miko, Tommy and the rest of the Evos, none of them were kidnapped, tranquilized on a flight to Colorado or had wires inserted into their skull so that a corrupt corporation could use their powers for evil. So, yeah, Molly Walker wins this round.But before I get ahead of myself, let’s break down the details of “Under the Mask”:

NBC Cancels Heroes Reborn After One Season http://www.tv.com/shows/heroes-rebo...rn-canceled-nbc-145271088211/?ftag=YHF764e441
If you were holding out hope that NBC would continue its miniseries Heroes Reborn after this season, we need to have a chat. Take a deep breath and think of puppies. Okay, here we go: there won't be any more Heroes Reborn after the January 21 season finale. And probably no more Heroes anything.According to TV Line, when asked about the future of the series by reporters at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Wednesday, NBC boss Robert Greenblatt said, "As far as I know there are no more incarnations of Heroes coming."

Heroes Reborn was a total disappointment http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1110107/heroes-reborn-season-1-episode-13-recap
Spoiler: If you're yet to watch the Season 1 finale of Heroes Reborn, then read no further. That's that. Heroes Reborn's first season is officially over, and the world is saved, thanks to the Bennet twins. So, it's all good, right? No, it definitely is not. Am I happy that Tommy and Malina were able to stop the solar flare from destroying the world once and for all? Am I happy that Erica Kravid got what was coming to her? Am I glad that the season is finally over? Of course I am. However, I found this Heroes reboot a complete disappointment.Granted, the first few episodes were actually pretty decent, especially the connection between Claire, Tommy and Malina. Then, it took an unfortunate turn and things went downhill — quickly. Sadly, not even Claire's kids could save Heroes Reborn from itself. And with that, let's talk about a few of the reasons why the series was bad all around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)