Heroes Season 2 Discussion

BTW, when did Peter learn to shoot lightning bolt from his hand? Was it one of Ted's ability?

I believe its the power he got from the nuclear guy. What I wondered is how did he get the power to get out of the ropes? He hasn't met D.L. directly.

He also had some of Sylar's telekinesis, which he used when with the invisible man around episode 16 of season 1 (I know the episode because I just watched it on the DVD today).

Uhura looks like an older version of Storm in Xmen. :p Maybe she can control the weather! :D

I'm only putting this as a spoiler because some people watch this show on Fridays.
DANG!!! I would have loved to have seen a scene with Nichelle and George just ONCE before they killed off George's character!!!! And did anyone else notice another Star Trek alum in County Cork? Lt. Malcolm Reid from "Enterprise" was one of the henchmen!

And then, not related to this show, but I watched the first two Bionic Woman episodes right after watching Heroes and noticed another Trek familiar face. Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar)!

See ya
Tony

The one part my wife and I are both getting tired of already is the whole "Hiro in medieval/fuedal Japan" thing... get him back to the future already! The notes to Ando and the stupid hero-worship stuff is just getting old.

Other than that, I am loving the new season.

Yep, but they weren't very close together. Its always shown him getting the powers when he comes within about 15 ft of the other person. I'll have to rewatch it, but somebody said that they came near contact within the building.

WHich is different from Sylar, who only gets his powers when he kills the other person and somehow takes it from their brain.

Yep, but they weren't very close together. Its always shown him getting the powers when he comes within about 15 ft of the other person. I'll have to rewatch it, but somebody said that they came near contact within the building.

I think there is a lot more to what Peter can do than we know yet. It wouldn't surprise me if he can do things from anyone he comes even remotely into contact with, and he just doesn't know it yet.

We've already seen a difference from last year, when he had to "remember what she made me feel like" to be able to use someone else's powers, to this year, where he does it subconsciously, whenever he needs to. I have a feeling we'll find out more about this as the season/series goes along.

I think there is a lot more to what Peter can do than we know yet. It wouldn't surprise me if he can do things from anyone he comes even remotely into contact with, and he just doesn't know it yet.

We've already seen a difference from last year, when he had to "remember what she made me feel like" to be able to use someone else's powers, to this year, where he does it subconsciously, whenever he needs to. I have a feeling we'll find out more about this as the season/series goes along.

I agree. Peter has been around Hiro at least twice, but has yet not shown the ability to teleport / freeze time. Peter is still learning how to control all the power he gets and he's not close to doing that yet.