Heroes Season 2 Discussion

Finally had a chance to watch last monday's episode. That's the Heroes I know! Had my Vegas girl to boot! I can't wait for the next one.

Finally had a chance to watch last monday's episode. That's the Heroes I know! Had my Vegas girl to boot! I can't wait for the next one.

Yes, I watched it twice.

This morning I watched episode 22, the one just prior to the finale of season 1. This show is really excellent. I look forward to every Monday. AND I am looking forward to the seven or eight shows when they focus on the previous generation of Heroes. So much story to tell. :)

Finally finished the first season DVDs; damn that was so much better the second time. Makes me want to re-watch the first ones from this season.

Looking forward to tonight. 8pm Mountain baby! :D

Yes, I watched it twice.

This morning I watched episode 22, the one just prior to the finale of season 1. This show is really excellent. I look forward to every Monday. AND I am looking forward to the seven or eight shows when they focus on the previous generation of Heroes. So much story to tell. :)

I watched every show at least twice last year... at least after the first couple.

I'm one of those "season finale was a bust" people, especially after the show right before it felt like it was building up to so much more.

I'm just glad to see this year is more like the rest of last year and less like the finale...

Ok, when we left off last week, Sylar was in the middle of what looked like a tropical jungle, heck it looked like he could have been on the set of Lost...

But when last night started, he was ...
on the middle of a road, passed out, in Northern Mexico. What gives? I was disappointed in the cheap way they got him back to civilization. And by bringing Sylar back, how do they end up with not having just another version of the good guys vs. the bad guy who sucks up everybody's powers and is apparently impossible to kill?

Other than that, I enjoyed the episode - and will probably watch it again. A few thoughts....

Claire Bear ought not to be hiding things from her Dad; given what they have been through and the risks that she damn well knows exists, the fact that her boyfriend CAN FLY like HER BIOLOGICAL DAD CAN should be reason enough to say "uh Dad, we probably are at risk here... the kid was tagged by you in the past.... then again, why didn't Noah KNOW that the kid was there? Or did he? :)

I like the power that the girl down in Nawlins has. Watch it on tv, and you have the power..... silly, but fun.

And the Molly.. Suresh... Parkman arc is definitely getting more interesting, but I too am tired of Hiro in Japan and want him to come to the 21st century to solve his Dad's murder!

Damn, I love this show.

I think rocky read my mind. I got almost the exact same comments on last night episode.

Probably never, because there are already too many kids on the show! They already got Molly and Mikey.... don't think they want to add any more!

Oh... you mean Micah :D Had to think there for a minute. They could always add Walt from LOST. ;)

Finally watched Monday's episode... it's getting better and better!

The writer's had a minor screw up that caught a few chuckles.... "Half of this county is living in FEMA trailers". One problem...there's no counties in Louisiana.

Good catch digiblur. I believe they are referred to as parishes.

Yep, good ole backwater LA, have to be different than everyone else.

I'm sure if they would have said parishes then most of the US would have been saying "half of what??", so instead they just said county so only LA was saying "half of what??" ;)

Definitely a good episode this week, although I also wish they would show more Hiro - no, not the one they've been showing, bring him back already! - and Peter. They keep teasing things about Peter in the previews and then he barely showed up in this week's episode (or did he at all?).

What do you guys think about Sylar saying is name is "Gabriel Gray"? You think he was giving up the hope that he was going to get his power back? And then later when you hear the tick-tock, does that mean he is starting to get it back?

I personally hope Sylar isn't "the" bad guy this year - I want to see more about this "Nightmare Man" - daddy Parkman guy...

I'm excited to see what Kristen Bell brings to the show, both character and acting. Not only is she cute, but she's talented too. The producers made a nice "free agent" aquisition when Veronica Mars got cancelled.

I'm excited to see what Kristen Bell brings to the show, both character and acting. Not only is she cute, but she's talented too. The producers made a nice "free agent" aquisition when Veronica Mars got cancelled.

She is smart picking Heroes over Lost. Lost was great but is on its way out, and Heroes just got started.

I am not finding these past few weeks up to par. Oh, they are ok, but not great. And I think it definitely could kick it up a notch. Too many stories, spreads it a bit thin.

I am not finding these past few weeks up to par. Oh, they are ok, but not great. And I think it definitely could kick it up a notch. Too many stories, spreads it a bit thin.

The whole Hiro story is driving us nuts. It's been going on too long and is boring. Skip button...Hiro..still on...skip...ok he's gone.

1st season he was probably one my most favorite characters.