Heroes: Season 3

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Heroes returns Sept. 22 for its third season. It could be very dark and have a lot of twists. The theme is Heroes: Villains. There could be a villain inside every hero. A short trailer is available at NBC. Can't wait.

S~

Yeah, looking forward to it very much.

I hope the half-season last year doesn't doom it, in terms of ratings. Hell, I barely remember what happened, its been so long....

Then again... its not like NBC has much anyways.

I feel the same way Rocky. I kept thinking/feeling like I missed something.

Either way, I'm excited though.

Real-life BFFs and frequent collaborators Seth Green and Breckin Meyer are nearing a deal to join the cast of Heroes for multi-episode arcs, sources confirm to me exclusively.

...the Robot Chicken duo will play Atlanta-based comic book nerds aficionados who cross paths with (and perhaps serve as advisors to) one of the Heroes. (Source: Entertainment Weekly)

guess all I have to say about that is :eek:

No not Amish myself (although my great grandparents might have been), although I used to work in the tourism industry ;) sadly, that is how the article was written... I believe the whole BFF thing is "Best Friend Forever"

No not Amish myself (although my great grandparents might have been), although I used to work in the tourism industry ;) sadly, that is how the article was written... I believe the whole BFF thing is "Best Friend Forever"

oh, ok thanks....a paris hilton thing (thought it was a new tv show)

The new season sounds really exciting. It would be really cool if they temporary change the show name from Heroes to Villains just for 1 season, but it would screw up my DVR timer. ;)

Another interesting tid-bit from a few weeks past, IF you consider casting news spoiler-y and want to avoid... don't read the quote :D

Now here's a Heroes newcomer I can get behind — if only because it could offer Veronica Mars fans a very special reunion. Francis Capra, aka the toughie 'Ron (and Mars viewers) loved to hate, is joining the NBC hit this fall in the recurring role of Jesse.

Who or what is Jesse? Not much (including his power) is being revealed, of course, but thus far I've found out two things: One, TV's former Weevil is playing evil, and two, his villainous storyline will find him crossing paths with Peter Petrelli.

Capra's arrival of course promises to reunite him with Veronica herself, Kristen Bell, who is rumored (though not yet confirmed, drat!) to be reprising her own Heroes role this season.(source)

And I did see somewhere else that Kristen Bell IS going to be back this season.

One helluva premiere. I feel like I need to rewatch it to even come close to understanding. Of course, it doesn't help that I barely remember last season.

Lots of things like.... how the hell did Linderman show up, since if I recall, he DIED at the end of season 1. Or was he just in Nathan's head liek they suggested?

And since when did Nikki (if that was Nikki) get the power to turn people to ice? :)

Fun stuff.

I also thought this was a tremedous episode. It will be interesting to see where Hiro and the formula and his best friend leads. There was just so much in that episode.

S~

Am I the only one that thinks this story is getting to big. It's starting to feel like "Lost" a couple of seasons ago. Just maybe, too much to keep track of?

I was a little put off by the premiere - maybe because it just felt like they were packing in too much (or maybe because it was two hours, it felt like more?)... but after last night, I am hooked again.

HRG and Sylar teaming up is the most interesting thing to happen on this show since Peter was teamed up with the Invisible Man in season 1

I was a little put off by the premiere - maybe because it just felt like they were packing in too much (or maybe because it was two hours, it felt like more?)... but after last night, I am hooked again.
Ditto, last night felt like late season 1 again.
Mama is even more messed up than I thought she was, bringing Sylar a "snack" like that.

(Best bit in the season opener last week...
"Are you going to eat my brain?"
"No, that is disgusting!" - priceless)

And if Nikki is(was) a clone that could answer a LOT of questions. - wonder how many MORE Ali Larters are running around??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)