Heroes: Season 3

Another great episode. Interesting with Sylar. I want to see what happens to Claire. Save the cheerleader, so she can destroy the world?

S~

I was a little put off by the premiere - maybe because it just felt like they were packing in too much (or maybe because it was two hours, it felt like more?)... but after last night, I am hooked again.

I had the same feeling as well as a few of my friends I spoke to about it. However I did like Monday's better than the premier.

So the Hiro thing is starting to make more sense. Is he going to go "bad" now because he's so obsessed over the whole formula thing which is why Ando kills him?

So they are making Syler look like a misunderstood addict? Not sure if I can swallow that one... he wants to be a god so not really sure why he'd bother to help anyone except to steal powers. I bet he turns on Mommy dearest (though that's not that far of a stretch to predict.)

BTW no complaint here about the Nikki cloning :D

-Mike

Yup, another new episode down and (unlike last year) it actually feels like Heroes again.

Future "Gabriel" going nuclear (which actually caught me off guard - forgot about Ted's power)...
PRESENT Peter about to scalp future Nathan...
Hiro digging up Adam...
We are only three weeks in and it felt like a late season episode.

Not to say it was all flawless. Since when does Peter have to learn powers, doesn't he just assimilate them by being close to people that have 'em? Or did he have it all along and just not know how to use it?

Sadly, seven more days til the next installment. :(

Yeah, I tell ya, I'm really getting excited about this show again... I can't say I'm crazy about all of the storylines, but at least they're different and interesting, and some of them even most unexpected. Most of the "twists" last year were just stupid and confusing.

And even though it seemed kind of cheesy in the preview, seeing that line from Sylar - "If you told me you were coming, I would have made more" - while he's wearing an apron, has to be the classic line of the season, at least so far....

Nother great episopde. I'm enjoying this immensely. I like how all the story lines are coming together. I can't believe there aren't many comments.

S~

I've been more disappointed with it this season. The whole Hiro-Ando story has been strange and even stranger after what happened Monday.

I have to agree with that - the whole Hiro storyline was what kept the show together in the first season, but in the last two, he's just been a stupid sideshow. And WHAT was the deal with that scene this week?!?

Other than that, though, I'm loving this show more than ever this year...

Would have been interesting to see Peter "cap" Mama Peterelli...

I think they kept Ando around too long. It's Heroes, not Abbot and Costello meet Superman (or is it "Flying-man!"). Of course, we know in the Heroes Universe no one is gone forever...
Is it monday yet? I want to see what happens next!

Another great episode... Hiro is almost starting to be interesting again...

My only problem:

I was hoping to see Peter and Sylar team up - now that would be a TEAM... Hopefully it will still happen - Peter's got to get his powers back somehow, so maybe he'll just get them all at once from Sylar.

I feel like this season is more "comic like" than the previous 2. Even though more people seem to get hurt or die, the whole atmosphere seems a little lighter. I think I enjoy watching this season more, because it seems less intense/serious.

I'm enjoying this season immensely. Each week I get a clue as to where they're going. I enjoyed Monday's episode.

S~

I'm still watching and enjoying it. :) Last night was pretty good, and next week's looks like it will be interesting.

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts