Heroes: Season 3

I'm still watching as well. But it does make sense that it is Claire since she can't die and all...

I had a bunch of recordings of Hero (actually the entire season). I started watching episode of this season and basically wasn't move by it. I delete the entire thing. I am done with Heros....

Still watching here....

I'm not sure what to think about this whole "everyone has lost their powers and Claire, who is the key to getting them back is going to die next week" thing, but I'm still interested for now. Watching Parkman try to use his powers was pretty freaking hilarious, though...

Still one major complaint, though - just when I thought Hiro would be interesting again, he's 10 years old? It's almost getting to the point that I hate his character. Is it too much to ask that we just get on with getting back to the "My name is Hiro Nakamura. I'm from the future. I have a message for you" Hiro?

Who knew super powers where solar powered? Perhaps all the heroes are body snatchers from Kryton??

I'm just glad that Seth Green will be responsible for helping Hiro to get his memory back:D!

And I am still not convinced that Claire is the "key." I smell a red herring!

I am wondering if Ando is the key? Or would that be too obvious?

The Parkman scene was hilarious...

I agree, bring on the future-cool Hiro.

-Mike

I'm wondering if they'll leave Hiro in the past. If he's stuck there then he'll live through 16 years before he catches up to the present. Maybe in the present he shows up as cool older Hiro and they find a way (the formula?) to give him back his powers.

I've been on the fence this season with Heroes. I'm sticking it out through the end of this storyline though. The last couple of episodes have been better I think. I'm also hearing buzz that the next storyline is supposed to be more focused and a lot better. Hopefully they'll get back to the quality of the first season.

I'm wondering if they'll leave Hiro in the past. If he's stuck there then he'll live through 16 years before he catches up to the present. Maybe in the present he shows up as cool older Hiro and they find a way (the formula?) to give him back his powers.

I've been on the fence this season with Heroes. I'm sticking it out through the end of this storyline though. The last couple of episodes have been better I think. I'm also hearing buzz that the next storyline is supposed to be more focused and a lot better. Hopefully they'll get back to the quality of the first season.

Well, I'm about to give up on it. I'm getting tired of this story line. Currently, the only character I like is Sylar, and I wanted him gone at the end of season 1. ;)

It just feels like its being made up as they go along. Becoming a 'scifi soap opera'.

Well, I'm about to give up on it. I'm getting tired of this story line. Currently, the only character I like is Sylar, and I wanted him gone at the end of season 1. ;)

It just feels like its being made up as they go along. Becoming a 'scifi soap opera'.

I agree - I was over Sylar last year, but now all of a sudden he's the only character with real depth.

Hasn't it always been a soap opera, though? Or, at best, a drama - any time they try to do any real action they just screw it up (see season 1 finale).

Well, that's probably true, but I refer to it as a soap opera because they seem to make things up as they go, or change things on a whim to get their newest theory on us. Which is what this show appears to be doing too.

What they really need to do is institute some laws to govern the stories and give them some boundries. Set rules that govern the limits of time travel and insta-grow regeneration. Otherwise, if Hiro ever did get his powers back all he would have to do is teleport to like the 5th episode this season, snag the helpless corpse of arthur peterelli and pop up about 200 feet over the Pacific, drop him, and pop back to the "present". Instant season redo.

Looks like Brian Fuller's returning to the show as a consultant now that Pushing Dasies is done. He was a writer for the first season. Check out this interview:

Exclusive: Bryan Fuller's Rx for 'Heroes' | Heroes | Ausiello Files | EW.com

If all he says is true, then there may be hope for the show yet.

As to all the "making it up as they go" comments...Isn't that how comic books work? I mean, really, Heroes is just a live action comic book. Anyone that reads comics can tell you that the publishers don't always make good story decisions (Batman's current state being a prime example. You can't kill Bruce Wayne just because Marvel was dumb enough to kill Captain America).

Looks like Brian Fuller's returning to the show as a consultant now that Pushing Dasies is done. He was a writer for the first season. Check out this interview:

Exclusive: Bryan Fuller's Rx for 'Heroes' | Heroes | Ausiello Files | EW.com
One word: Awesome!

I was a fan of Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls (although I never could get into Pushing Daisies); so I welcome this change. Company Man was one of the best episodes in the series...

...as far as his hint of characters returning, I wouldn't mind seeing West return (he finally got interesting at the end of season 2); or if the Sarah Connor Chronicles gets canceled Claire could get her Zach back...

Interesting ending, though I really still don't get the whole Syler thing; the soap opera references were a really good fit for this. Good... Evil... Good... Evil... LOL. Next chapter looks like it's doing the whole Xmen thing where "Mutants are bad, they should be arrested!" We'll see as it could be interesting if done right.

-Mike

I don't think that Heroes has another year left. THe way NBC is so tight with money and films a lot of its shows in sd instead of hd, indicates to me that this show will not return next year. IF they copy the Xmen premise of all mutants being hunted , it will just be a retread of those movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)