Heroes: Season 3

I think they left it open for Sylar to not stay that way for long, he's still got some of his old ways, it was shown with the clock.

Im guessing when Peter touches a person, he can choose whether to get their power or not, and in Sylars case he could shoose which power.

The Season Finale was about as exciting and coherent as the rest of the season, I hope next season is better.

My biggest complaint about the Sylar is Nathan thing is... WHERE THE F#*) IS THE PLOT CONTINUITY? HRG was ressurected (after taking a bullet to the head) by a transfusion Claire's blood.
He should have been the first one to tell Angela "Claire can save Nathan, we should kill Sylar immediately."
What they did makes absolutely zero sense both logically and based on the character's knowledge and motivations. Very frustrating.

I guess the writers forgot about that one, just like they hoped the viewers forgot.

This season as a whole made not much sense at all.

HRG was ressurected (after taking a bullet to the head) by a transfusion Claire's blood.
He should have been the first one to tell Angela "Claire can save Nathan, we should kill Sylar immediately."
They didn't even need Claire, thy could have used Sylar's blood and then killed him.
That's what I thought they were going to do in the first place.

I have saved about 11 episodes on my external hard drive and haven't watched them yet. Once the summer gets here and no new shows to watch, I will try to catch up . I really want to just delete them as this season sounds messed up .

I have saved about 11 episodes on my external hard drive and haven't watched them yet. Once the summer gets here and no new shows to watch, I will try to catch up . I really want to just delete them as this season sounds messed up .

Was just talking to a friend of mine who said the very same thing. She was waiting for the summer to catch up, but thinking now why bother. Maybe once LOST is over, some of their writers can move over... :D The first season did feel alot more like LOST where you had the mysteries of what was going on, a group with a hidden agenda, and tiny little pieces of plots that didn't make since until later in the season.

I also agree about not having Tracey be the bad guy err girl either.

-Mike

It was. I quit in December.

I just caught up with this over the weekend. What a wreck. Even the preview of the next chapter at the end didn't really peak my interest like a teaser should. Maybe they will get back on track next year, but I doubt it. Not with the Nathan/Sylar incident to deal with (unless they expect us to forget that too).

I think I am done too. The finale was really weak.

Me too. I had about 9 episodes left from last season but I went ahead and deleted them. I really had to MAKE myself watch them and if you have to do that , you obviously aren't interested in the show any longer.

'Heroes' adds Ernie Hudson

Actor to play a detective on the NBC drama

By Nellie Andreeva
"Oz" alum Ernie Hudson has joined NBC's drama series "Heroes" as recurring.

He will play Captain Lubbock, a Baltimore detective.

As usual, the show's producers are keeping story line details under wraps, but it is understood that Lubbock is on the hunt for one of the other characters on the show.
Source & More: thr.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)