He's here!!! He's here....BECKS is FINALLY here!!

Well it served it purpose, I have never watched a MLS game but I tuned in tonight & will probably watch again. How many other tuned in just for the heck of it?

Not me, not interested. I usually only watch big matches like the World Cup and that's it and even then I don't watch the whole matches.

Well it served it purpose, I have never watched a MLS game but I tuned in tonight & will probably watch again. How many other tuned in just for the heck of it?

Not me, never liked soccer, never will like soccer.

Just remember the "real football" season starts this week, many "football teams" report to training camp, my Steelers report Monday.:D

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go .:D

I saw it this past Saturday too even though I don't usually watch MLS games.

I'll only watch the games that Beckham will be playing if they're available on TV just to see if he can turn the Galaxy around.

Matter of fact, SuperLiga, starts tonight with FC Dallas facing Chivas and then the Galaxy facing CF Pachuca in the late game. It's on Telefutura, DISH channel 271.

I usually prefer the English Premiere League and La Primera División del Futbol Mexicano. I'm an Arsenal fan and an Americanista, Club America supporter. Both leagues will be starting again this August.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts