Hey DISH, Improve Your Picture Quality

I tried Place Beyond the Pines on HBOGO on Roku and then my computer after seeing your post, because HBOGO has been so good as far as PQ. For me, it was perfect, very crisp and clear. Not up to VUDU's best, but very good for me.

Me, too, both Roku and Dish. Certainly not unwatchable. It was a little soft and grainy, but probably intentional. Might have even been shot on super 16mm.

I tried Place Beyond the Pines on HBOGO on Roku and then my computer after seeing your post, because HBOGO has been so good as far as PQ. For me, it was perfect, very crisp and clear. Not up to VUDU's best, but very good for me.

I'm watching a recording from HBO now. It's in HD. It looks far better than the VOD "HD" recording that currently sits on the hard drive (which looked the same as streaming from HBO Go, except that one kept stopping to buffer). I have friends who disagree but I can't sit and watch a pixelated image (evening if slightly so) when it's supposed to be HD. Thankfully Netflix and amazon rarely have such issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)