Status
Not open for further replies.
beatboy77

beatboy77

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 28, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
HGTV HD & Food Network HD Comming In May

Does anyone have any idea or have heard some rumours as to when D* will be adding HGTV HD & Food Network HD? These are channels that my wife and I watch a lot in the evenings. Is E* adding these?

~Josh

Last edited:
Proc

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
My buddy has Wide Open West (WOW!) cable. They just added it last week. I would bet either of these will probably be added next year when the new sats (10 and 11) go up.

beatboy77

beatboy77

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 28, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
It's Comming!!!! Just spoke with a Retention Rep and she confirmed that D* will be adding HGTV HD in May. She said they were just informed today.

~Josh

Questioner

Questioner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 27, 2006
WE NEED FOOD TV.......Giada De Laurentiis IN HD.....yummy

Proc

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2005
Motown
Questioner said:
WE NEED FOOD TV.......Giada De Laurentiis IN HD.....yummy

Giada in HD...and those low cut tops, I mean ravioli and pasta dishes, etc....YES

C

cal87

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 3, 2005
Tracy, CA
Proc said:
Giada in HD...and those low cut tops, I mean ravioli and pasta dishes, etc....YES

Now, come on, admit it, you watch it for the recipes.:hungry:
There are better channels for low cut tops, or no tops.;)

The only reason I know who Giada is is because my wife watches it.:D

charper1

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
I want more HD like everyone else, and I do like FoodTV, but come on, HD SNOOZERS! If the E.W. Scripps Company can get these networks into the HD realm before others of more HD value, it really points to some of the others being very asleep at the wheel.

L

leww37334

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 30, 2005
beatboy77 said:
It's Comming!!!! Just spoke with a Retention Rep and she confirmed that D* will be adding HGTV HD in May. She said they were just informed today.

~Josh

I am glad to hear that you found a reliable CSR (sarcasm).

shugo77

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
charper1 said:
I want more HD like everyone else, and I do like FoodTV, but come on, HD SNOOZERS! If the E.W. Scripps Company can get these networks into the HD realm before others of more HD value, it really points to some of the others being very asleep at the wheel.

true that:sleeo

S

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 6, 2006
TN
Fsn Hd & Fox Hd

I haven't heard anything about HGTV HD or Food Network HD on D*,but,I was in a Wal Mart late last night and in the electronics section,D* was running promo ads on the TVs advertising FSN (Fox Sports Net) HD and FOX HD.Has anyone heard anything about these 2 channels,or happened to notice them being advertised on TVs in a Wal Mart store anywhere?

hdtvtechno

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
steve615 said:
but,I was in a Wal Mart late last night and in the electronics section,D* was running promo ads on the TVs advertising FSN (Fox Sports Net) HD and FOX HD.Has anyone heard anything about these 2 channels,or happened to notice them being advertised on TVs in a Wal Mart store anywhere?

Ask your dear friend LonghornXP about that, he knows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.