HGTV HD & Food Network HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

beatboy77

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
HGTV HD & Food Network HD Comming In May

Does anyone have any idea or have heard some rumours as to when D* will be adding HGTV HD & Food Network HD? These are channels that my wife and I watch a lot in the evenings. Is E* adding these?

~Josh

Last edited:
My buddy has Wide Open West (WOW!) cable. They just added it last week. I would bet either of these will probably be added next year when the new sats (10 and 11) go up.

It's Comming!!!! Just spoke with a Retention Rep and she confirmed that D* will be adding HGTV HD in May. She said they were just informed today.

~Josh

Questioner said:
WE NEED FOOD TV.......Giada De Laurentiis IN HD.....yummy

Giada in HD...and those low cut tops, I mean ravioli and pasta dishes, etc....YES

Proc said:
Giada in HD...and those low cut tops, I mean ravioli and pasta dishes, etc....YES

Now, come on, admit it, you watch it for the recipes.:hungry:
There are better channels for low cut tops, or no tops.;)

The only reason I know who Giada is is because my wife watches it.:D

I want more HD like everyone else, and I do like FoodTV, but come on, HD SNOOZERS! If the E.W. Scripps Company can get these networks into the HD realm before others of more HD value, it really points to some of the others being very asleep at the wheel.

beatboy77 said:
It's Comming!!!! Just spoke with a Retention Rep and she confirmed that D* will be adding HGTV HD in May. She said they were just informed today.

~Josh

I am glad to hear that you found a reliable CSR (sarcasm).

charper1 said:
I want more HD like everyone else, and I do like FoodTV, but come on, HD SNOOZERS! If the E.W. Scripps Company can get these networks into the HD realm before others of more HD value, it really points to some of the others being very asleep at the wheel.

true that:sleeo

Fsn Hd & Fox Hd

I haven't heard anything about HGTV HD or Food Network HD on D*,but,I was in a Wal Mart late last night and in the electronics section,D* was running promo ads on the TVs advertising FSN (Fox Sports Net) HD and FOX HD.Has anyone heard anything about these 2 channels,or happened to notice them being advertised on TVs in a Wal Mart store anywhere?

steve615 said:
but,I was in a Wal Mart late last night and in the electronics section,D* was running promo ads on the TVs advertising FSN (Fox Sports Net) HD and FOX HD.Has anyone heard anything about these 2 channels,or happened to notice them being advertised on TVs in a Wal Mart store anywhere?

Ask your dear friend LonghornXP about that, he knows :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)