Hide people

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styler1

On Vacation
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
Is there a way to hide a user and their posts?. I want to hide Iceberg cause his posts just clog up the site and are sometimes just useless and boring.

Thanks

Good grief! I don't agree with you about Iceberg at all. He has helped me out on more than one occasion. For FTA stuff in particular, he's GREAT. Perhaps you're thinking of somebody else?

you know you could've asked this question without mentioning names. unbelievable. :no

You can always use the ignore feature, although you will still see the posts if someone quotes them. Being here since 04, I would have figured you would have found it by now.

Is there a way to hide a user and their posts?. I want to hide Iceberg cause his posts just clog up the site and are sometimes just useless and boring.

Thanks

hmmmm havent heard anyone say that. What post is "useless and boring" according to you?

Maybe you should look in the mirror before calling someones posts "useless and boring"

Is there a chance the OP was being sarcastic?

hmmmm havent heard anyone say that. What post is "useless and boring" according to you?

Maybe you should look in the mirror before calling someones posts "useless and boring"

He probably got grossed out by the Kentucky Fried Deer ;)

Well I tried to give the op the benefit of the doubt.If you are that serious about it you can indeed ignore certain members posts,at least with most VB boards it is possible.That said I really think you are overreacting.Iceberg is one of the most helpful members of satguys.

Brian Urlacher getting Comcast for free?. Gimme a break!

so thats what got your undies in a bunch? Seriously???
I guess you didnt read the post then. It was my response to his ad where he attacks Directv's "big deal" and he points out things. So I wanted to point out a "big deal" that Crapcast sent me in the mail yesterday

oh and I said "Brian Urlacher must get his Comcast for free"...I didnt say he did get it for free
Its no difference than people accusing Scott of getting Dish for free

Last edited:
I'd like to know how to block obnoxious posters, too. I can think of one right off the top of my balding head! :D

Click that member's name on one of their posts. Click View Profile, Add to Ignore list....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)