Hide people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously stardust3? You think that's an appropriate post?

Sorry if it's offensive, but yes I do. I would love to say to the op what I really mean, but that would mean a ban from the site. Iceberg is imo 1 of the best posters on this site, I personally take the op's statement as an insult & believe the op has other issues.

Isn't he allowed his own opinion ? Leave it at that...
You can put him on ignore if that's your opinion of his posts.

Well,to be fair the op didn't have to mention iceberg.All that needed to be asked is how to hide/block/ignore certain useres.I can't blame Iceberg one bit for questioning the ops reasoning.

So, this makes me think we need a "Most Ignored" ranking. Something tells me Haller would be far and a way at the top of the list.

I don't know... Haller is someone who people say they want to ignore... but they just can't because they want to see what dumb thing he's going to say next. :D

Isn't he allowed his own opinion ? Leave it at that...
You can put him on ignore if that's your opinion of his posts.

there are things that should be taken care of in private. that's just common sense. if a person has an issue with someone else, i don't think it's appropriate or mature to publicly talk trash about that person. if necessary take care of it via pm within the rules and ignore their future posts.

Last edited:
Well,to be fair the op didn't have to mention iceberg.All that needed to be asked is how to hide/block/ignore certain useres.I can't blame Iceberg one bit for questioning the ops reasoning.
there are things that should be taken care of in private. that's just common sense. if a person has an issue with someone else, i don't think it's appropriate or mature to publicly talk trash about that person. if necessary take care of it via pm within the rules and ignore their future posts.
I don't disagree with either of these points. I have to admit, I pretty much laughed out loud when he did name the person and then thought, "that wasn't necessary". Any mod could have removed the name too.... but hasn't.... yet....

As for Iceberg questioning him, what's the point ? You think they'll kiss and make up ? Instead, Iceberg continues the drama by insulting him back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't disagree with either of these points. I have to admit, I pretty much laughed out loud when he did name the person and then thought, "that wasn't necessary". Any mod could have removed the name too.... but hasn't.... yet....

As for Iceberg questioning him, what's the point ? You think they'll kiss and make up ? Instead, Iceberg continues the drama by insulting him back.

I don't think the mods should remove Iceberg's name, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't agree with the OP but hey he's not attacking anyone, just stating his opinion. I can't believe it took 20 posts to actually tell him how to do it. :)

I would agree I had a situation where a poster misread a post and challenged me to support the claim he thought i was making. I explained the situation mentione dthat if there was anything else left to discuss we could do it offline and then just ignored him. Since I ignore him I don't even know if he posts here anymore but neither one of us is bothering the other so we both win I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe it took 20 posts to actually tell him how to do it. :)

I had that all explained in post#2, but then I edited it out because I didn't want anybody here to think I was aiding and abetting. ;)

I don't think the mods should remove Iceberg's name, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't agree with the OP but hey he's not attacking anyone, just stating his opinion. I can't believe it took 20 posts to actually tell him how to do it. :)

:haha LOL! true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)