High Def Owners, what TV do you have?

Call me simple, but I just have one, an Insignia NS-PDP42 42" plasma (Don't hate! It's much better than the Cnet review says it is!) It's in my modest home theater room in my basement. Long and short of it is it fits my family's needs, it looks great (to us and all who have watched movies on it), and it fit our budget (only $700 at the time of purchase).

I've been resisting replying to this vanity thread, but what the heck.

Toshiba 56HM66 DLP RP - Living Room
RCA 32" - LCD Bedroom
Sony 36" XBR HD 4:3 CRT - Office/gaming/kids

Replaced a 34" Toshiba 34HF81 CRT in the bedroom with a 40" Toshiba Regza 40RF350U 1080p LCD (see my Member Photos) and a Mitsubishi WS-55613 downstairs in the Family Room. After that, it's old NTSC TVs down in the basement.

In my bedroom have the MITS 46231 with DISH HD and the 622-great picture absolutely NO problems. I'm currently looking to replace a 60inch I bought back in 1999 with a hd.

34" Toshiba CRT (34HF84) for tiny living room. Excellent PQ, but now that LCDs are catching up, I'm looking to pick up a 42-46" Aquos in the near future. :D

34" Toshiba CRT (34HF84) for tiny living room. Excellent PQ, but now that LCDs are catching up, I'm looking to pick up a 42-46" Aquos in the near future. :D

Can't go wrong there :) Sharp has started selling their panels to Sony and Sammy to resell. They are some hi-quality screens :up

Hdtv

VIZIO VX42L LCD 720P HDTV

Considered a budget model. I got it @ Sams in November 07.
Works great. Great TV for the price. Paid under $900.

Bedroom Toshiba 27" 720 LCD
Front Room Toshiba 42" lx177
Basement Mitsubishi HC6000 Projected on to 119" Da-Lite Highpower screen

Last edited:
Mitsubishi 65" dlp in the living room and LG 32" lcd in the bedroom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)