High Pitch Noise from Dish?

Altitudinous finally went to ENT appointment yesterday. I have moderate hi frequency hearing loss that probably is what causing the hi pitched noise I hear (Tinnitus). Probably caused from my Air Force aircraft mechanic career field. He said hearing aids would help the noise during the day and a noise machine might work at nite time when I go to bed to mask the noise.
Hope you can get some relief. So he said "probably" and "might"...wouldn't it be great to get more like a "here's the issue and here's a solution" ;)...curious whether you talked about the out-of-phase noise cancellation techniques.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hope you can get some relief. So he said "probably" and "might"...wouldn't it be great to get more like a "here's the issue and here's a solution" ;)...curious whether you talked about the out-of-phase noise cancellation techniques.
Thanks. I don't think they know what causes tinnitus. He just mention to try a noise machine when I go to bed. I told him my wife would have me A--.

My next door neighbor just moved in, they have their dish pointing at the sky but directly at our home. We have a high pitched frequency noise in our home we're trying to troubleshoot.

Is it possible the dish could be causing this noise? I've searched and found that some people have had the dish fail which caused noise. Thanks.
I wonder if the OP ever figured out what is causing their noise. They haven't been back since 1-30-21. :what2

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts