Hisense Roku TV

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
If you are thinking about buying a Hisense Roku TV, be aware that it does not support the Watch ESPN app for Roku. I wish I had known this before I purchased it.

I got one for my office. I use the microsoft wireless display adapter with it, works great and when off hours, catch up on shows via netflix etc. Not a bad setup for the $249 I paid for the 40 inch version.

I'm pretty sure I was able to use watch espn and SEC network on it.

you have to go to the Roku store . then your internet provider has to offer ESPN 3 or you will not get it !!:boomfor watch espn you have to enter your acc.# from dish . the roku store will have the app. you need

Last edited:
You don't understand what I am saying. I have Watch ESPN on my Rokus.It works fine. It is just not supported by the Roku device that is manufactured in the television. I have enjoyed many hours of programming on ESPN3 on my TV sets with the ROKU attached with an HDMI cable. I am just disappointed that they do not tell you ahead of time that the TV might not support certain channels.

wow the roku is in the tv !!!! I have a JVC TV that is roku ready and it came with a roku streaming stick . it plugs in to a HDMI MHL port . i just add it to my roku acc. and it works great .

yeah, I checked today, it was NFL now and a couple other sports channels, not ESPN 3. Kind of odd that it's not supported. And yes it's a bummer they don't tell you that upfront.

Other than that, for the price it's a great bedroom or office or whatever TV with Roku Built in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)