History, biography @101w low signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back here now with slight tiling (50 Sq). Was 75 at 6 pm. Go figure. :confused: Going back to watch the end of the Green Bay game. Chicago might pull it out..

Things have been pretty stable for me the last few nights. Still drops at night, but doesn't fall off the chart. No breakups or issues of me, but I am riding the edge after sundown (again, my 101lnb is offset on my 90cm aimed at 105)

Is someone watching History and Biography at 101w? I have been watching lately with a pretty good 60% quality on my pansat 2700 and 30" dish but today I´ve got 20% and won´t even lock, did my dish move?

Is someone watching History and Biography at 101w? I have been watching lately with a pretty good 60% quality on my pansat 2700 and 30" dish but today I´ve got 20% and won´t even lock, did my dish move?

Jogon, what was it previously?

Check your settings. My quality level was not that great, but it hasn't changed. So either your dish was bumped and moved or the settings were altered.

RADAR

I´ve got them on 12058v 26701 sr. I was watching them yesterday pretty well. Even right now I´m getting a couple of religious channels at 11820v 5700 sr with a 93%! Should I rescan?

Gone here too

I have checked several times today.

History and BIO were both good early this morning.

Now - - - - No signal at all on a GeoSatPro 90 fixed dish - - - I noticed it gone about 1500 Eastern.

Rescanned 101W and I'm getting other channels from 101W - - - - so I know it is still pointed correctly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)