History Channel Has Reached A New Low

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slick1ru2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
The South
They are following Discovery/Animal Planet with their fake documentaries. The Saturday before Halloween they had a show called The Devil's Graveyards. It starts with cellphone video of a father, son around 7, and their dog. The father, a scientist, is investigating an area of strange activity. Then the scene changes, the kid has the camera phone, in the car with the dog, the fatherhood outside. The dog goes crazy, the kid is screaming for his dad and the dog kills the kid, intense and shocking, especially for us who are parents and dog lovers. It was disturbing enough I skipped to the end on my DVR to see if it was real. No, it's a dramatization based on an article from the 70s, noted in a blurb on screen for about a second.

Now, I'm interested in this strange paranormal stuff, but this goes way over the line. This is like the fake mermaid documentary. If they are doing a show on this subject, I'd rather a documentary, a real one, not one with a large, body count (more die at the end doing experiments) that you can't tell if real or not. They even end it with dire warnings about the fate of earth and a plea that people need to contact the government to do something about this impending catastrophe on a global scale that will leave earth like Mars or Venus. Sy-Fy channel, sure. But H2? Inappropriate IMO.

That sounds bad. It sure is nothing like when History Channel and History International (later rebranded as H2) began airing shows about real History.
I used to like the History Channels, not anymore,
Last time I knew about something weird and out of place for those networks, apart from the fake mermaid show, was the show "Uncovering Aliens" on Animal Planet :rolleyes:. Which I think was out of place, I mean that show on Animal Planet, I don´t see any connection.

I´m interested in alien stuff, but on serious research, and for starters I can´t take seriously a show about aliens on The Animal Planet. :D

Reactions: danristheman
Leave History Channel alone!!!!

Ancient Aliens is a fact based documentary and it is real!!! :D

30714150.jpg

Leave History Channel alone!!!!

Ancient Aliens is a fact based documentary and it is real!!! :D

30714150.jpg

I have one question about aliens. How do/did they get here?
Since NOTHING that has mass can travel faster than the speed of light and there NO planets near enough to have life on them.
All this aliens stuff on history is made up and not true.

I guess History Channel keeps producing more Ancient Aliens seasons because it´s good business for them, there´s a market for that show.
If it´s aliens disguised as humans who watch the show or not, that´s not a concern for the producers.
Maybe there´s a huge fan base watching the show in Area 51.

And regarding the theory (just a theory) that nothing can travel faster than light, We are supposed to believe that, We are not supposed to know that actually......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts