hits channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike74820

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
oklahoma
i was thinking of al carting syfy for a year. from what i been reading should i get it for a shorter time or just spend the 50 or so bucks for the year?

mike74820 said:
i was thinking of al carting syfy for a year. from what i been reading should i get it for a shorter time or just spend the 50 or so bucks for the year?

I think you will be ok for a year sub. However you could always do 3 or 6 also.

I called SRL Programming Center when my STARZ subscription and was advised to go 3 months at a time. They were not sure of possible changes to the Starz/Encore group of programming, but thought they would have more information by June. SYFY may be different, I don't subscribe to it.

migold said:
I called SRL Programming Center when my STARZ subscription and was advised to go 3 months at a time. They were not sure of possible changes to the Starz/Encore group of programming, but thought they would have more information by June. SYFY may be different, I don't subscribe to it.

Hits is scheduled to do the switch over in June on some tp's they are switching them over to dvb-s2. Starz's/encore is being dropped from the old system. The super pak will still be around after June.

i went ahead and got syfy for 3 months, they said that syfy wasn't changing that they knew of

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)