HITS Package Prices Increased

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didn't get rid of my 3 DCII units, but once moving forward with modern receivers it would be hard to ever go back to the old equipment. Like the Lexus commercial says about technology, if it isn't moving forward it's going backwards. They even fly past a mesh BUD along the highway. There should have been a Motorola receiver dragging behind by the cable.

This afternoon I adjusted my 6' stationary dish from AMC 18 to Galaxy 17. I must be getting good after all these years of adjusting dishes. Without using a signal meter, signal generator, satellite receiver and monitor, etc I simply "eyed" where I believed Galaxy 17 would be 14 degrees away, adjusted the azimuth, adjusted the elevation and came inside to perform a scan. WAM the DMX music channels appeared with a 70% signal with no video channels. I then went out adjusted the elevation higher and came inside and saw that the signal was no near 85%. Performed another scan and received the CW channels, EWTN and all the others. Went outside and tightened all adjustments. I started at 2PM and had the job completed by 2:15PM.

This spring I'm going to replace all the rusted hardware with stainless steel hardware and add an additional c band LNBF to receive Galaxy 16 which is 8 degrees away from Galaxy 17.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)