hole filling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

logger31

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
South Central PA
I see a possiblity that because my new dish has to face 101 degrees that i will have to remove my mast supporting my current dish. Would installers ever bring along hole filler or putty to cover those holes from where the mast once was since it will have to be moved.

I see a possiblity that because my new dish has to face 101 degrees that i will have to remove my mast supporting my current dish. Would installers ever bring along hole filler or putty to cover those holes from where the mast once was since it will have to be moved.
you can ask the tech to fill the holes for you. Do not expect the tech to accept any liability for this. If it leaks, it's on you.

In cases like yours, I would remove the mast but leave the foot plate in place. If you wanted to remove the foot plate, then you could accept the liability for any possible leaks that were created. In addition, mounting to vinyl siding is not allowed for the company I worked for.

In cases like yours, I would remove the mast but leave the foot plate in place. If you wanted to remove the foot plate, then you could accept the liability for any possible leaks that were created. In addition, mounting to vinyl siding is not allowed for the company I worked for.

yeah i know thing is i am getting the outside of my house painted next month and i don't want the holes showing through.

Auto body filler is the perfect filler for wood.

Minwax made a high performance body filler at one time. It was basically auto body filler. It is a polyester compound filled with talc. It sticks well, sands well and holds paint well. It does not rot and it's termite and waterproof.

Plastic Wood is also a good filler for wood.

Auto body filler is the perfect filler for wood.

Minwax made a high performance body filler at one time. It was basically auto body filler. It is a polyester compound filled with talc. It sticks well, sands well and holds paint well. It does not rot and it's termite and waterproof.

Plastic Wood is also a good filler for wood.

Might try that out if i need to thanks mike:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)