Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is your chance to wish others at SatelliteGuys Happy Holidays and also enter for a chance to win in the SatelliteGuys Holiday Party 2nd Chance Giveaway!

Please only one entry per user!

For official rules and details please CLICK HERE!

Happy Holidays from Scott & Eva Greczkowski and the entire staff at SatelliteGuys.US!

This is my RSVP.:)

Thanks Scott as always. Looking forward to it!!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you to the Entire Staff, Members & of course Scott (and Eva) for all you do here at SatelliteGuys! If it wasn't for all you, this site wouldn't be here and I would not be writing this. I glad that I am a supporter of this great site, and that I am here with all of you, that have done so so much for me and each other.

With this Season comes a lot of stress and craziness, but the key part of the Holidays is to give with your heart and be with family and friends.

I truly wish everyone here a very Happy and Joyous Holiday Season! May your New Year be blessed with Happiness!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone here at Sat Guys!

There's no place on the net better for satellite info... and no where friendlier & more helpful than here.. :)

Have a very merry christmas!

happy_holidays_crystal_penguin.jpg

Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas. Can't wait for the SGHP (SatelliteGuys Holiday Party) 2008

A blessed Christmas to all!

Thanks Scott and the SatelliteGuys.US crew! Count me in.

Happy Holidays All! I wish all a safe and happy holidays and 2009. Special Thanks to Scott and Family.

Merry CHRISTmas!
Enjoy the time with loved ones and family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)