The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
031101_mww_britney02_g.jpg

031101_mww_britney03_g.jpg

031101_mww_britney04_g.jpg

NO, THE POP singer says. “The record label wanted me to do certain kinds of songs, and I was like, ‘Look, if you want me to be some kind of sex thing, that’s not me,”’ she tells Esquire magazine in its November issue. “I will never do that. I’m still doing what I love to do.”
Is she retarded or something. That's the nakedest I've ever seen her. It's definately a sex thing.
http://www.esquire.com/women/gallery/031101_mww_britney_frame.html
note: these pictures were taken by the people interviewing her before the interview.
Poor thing. She's going to catch a cold. Somebody better cover her up.
With me. :D

Sweet Pics

I was hoping those were thumbnails though. Oh well, nice at any size... the pictures I mean. :D

She wants to sound innocent but look guilty. Are you sure those pictures were not done by some photo editing software or something?

Right Stargazer. Maybe that's really Bert Gordon in those pictures.

I'm just waiting for her career to tank, so she can join Tiffany and have the obligatory Playboy pictorial before she fades into obscurity. Madonna, she ain't.....

She just keeps on teasing people to extremes. The longer she waits to shoot something like PlayBoy, the more that will be interested in seeing it, the more she will get payed, then people will say that all along they knew she was not innocent. Then again she could just be going as far as she can go without doing some nude shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)