Home Page Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT&TDishman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Sorry if this has been posted, but am having trouble reading the new home page. I guess my old eyes don't like change. Also, it tells me to sign in, but I only sign in to the forums. The home page keeps telling me to sign in to get rid of the ads. Can anyone help?

Yeah, can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? I've noticed nothing different on the homepage.

The background of the home page I am seeing is white now; not blue. The lettering also seems different. I see blue underlined topics with sub info in black. The announcment in the middle about 93,000 members is in red. Sorry, don't know how to do a snapshot of the page.

page_top_left.gif
page_top_right.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Classic Mode | [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]PDA MODE[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
adlog.php

gold.jpg

Click Here To Enter The SatelliteGuys Forums

Password:

Remember Me?
Not a member yet?
Register Now!
ENTER THE FORUMS

clear.gif

clear.gif

» Online Users: 1654479 members and 1,175 guestsMost users ever online was 11584, 02-01-2007 at 10:56 AM.
clear.gif

» StatsMembers: 93,184
Threads: 106,220
Top Poster: Iceberg (28,476)
Welcome to our newest member, vaqa
clear.gif

» Today's Birthdayst1vo-lurk3r (38)
clear.gif

clear.gif
» Register Today and this Ad Goes Away!
blank.gif

clear.gif

» NewsSatelliteGuys Update!Nov 01, 2007 - 3:48 PM - by Scott Greczkowski SatelliteGuys Update:
NOW 93,000 MEMBERS STRONG!

Today SatelliteGuys.US announced some changes, some updates, and a great new feature! Plus initial details of our SatelliteGuys Holiday Party were also announced!

For more details please CLICK HERE!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SATELLITEGUYS.US AMERICA'S FAVORITE SATELLITE INFORMATION SITE!
0 Replies | 42 Views SatelliteGuys Pulls Ahead!Oct 31, 2007 - 10:36 AM - by Scott Greczkowski Uplink Report Now Online
Digiblur has just posted this weeks Dish Network Uplink Report. To read it CLICK HERE. And to comment on it please CLICK HERE.

SatelliteGuys.US Pulls Ahead!
The SatelliteGuys.US Folding@Home Team keeps on trucking! In the month of October our team has folded over 1 Million Points!

The SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team is now ranked 220! In addition the SatelliteGuys Folding Team has passed many major folding teams, we have just passed such major teams such as Microsoft, Fark, and Blu-ray.COM!

You can help us keep growing by running the Folding@Home client on your PC or Playstation 3 when your not using them. Together we can work together to find cures for many diseases!

For more details on our team and to join our winning tem please CLICK HERE!

NHL HD Added to DirecTV
After a sneek peek the NHL Network HD was made available to DirecTV customer this morning. Scobuck scores again! 0 Replies | 72 Views Lots of StuffOct 30, 2007 - 8:13 AM - by Scott Greczkowski Update: FXHD Is Up on DirecTV
CLICK HERE for Discussion

Dish Releases L4.47 For 622/722
Dish Network has released L4.47, this is a major bugfix for those that received the L4.46 software. Fixed is the OTA Audio Bug that many SatelliteGuys members were reporting.

SatelliteGuys applauds the software team at Dish for quickly getting this fix out the door!

NBA TV HD
Yesterday both Dish Network and DirecTV launuched NBA-TV HD. In addition it appears that the NBA league pass package is in free preview mode this month.

SatelliteGuys Podcast
It's a spacial Halloween edition of the SatelliteGuys podcast as Goaliebob gets a visit from ma spooky visitor. Then the podcast gets serious as Scott has an exclusive interview with Del Jose who is the president of Skyvision. Del answers questions on Skyvisions new DSR-410 KU programming service. And Bob and Scott end the show with the weekly wrapup.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS EDITION!

Thank you for making the SatelliteGuys Podcast one of ITUNES fastest growing Podcasts, in addition last week our Podcast was one of the featured Podcasts of the week on Itunes! 0 Replies | 88 Views
clear.gif

» News ArchiveTitle, Username, & DateRepliesViews622 Software Problems? by Scott Greczkowski
10-26-2007 09:26 AM
4253Echostar Announces Push/Pull VOD Service by Scott Greczkowski
10-25-2007 03:30 PM
0258Retailer Chat TODAY! by Scott Greczkowski
10-24-2007 09:04 AM
2600Another SatelliteGuys Podcast! by Scott Greczkowski
10-22-2007 11:23 AM
0141Winner Announced! by Scott Greczkowski
10-19-2007 11:28 AM
clear.gif

» ShopCloud
clear.gif