This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Homeland: Showtime

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Well, this is one of the BEST new shows I have yet to see this season. Actually, one of the best PERIOD. Marina Bacharin, Damian Lewis, Mandi Patinkin. A MUST SEE!! Subscribe to Showtime...you won't be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No spoilers...just a VERY STRONG recommendation. Even my wife loves it. No kidding, kids...this is a WINNER!!!

Old timer you've steered me in the right direction before, might just check it out...

Well, just how old do you think my timer is???

Ok Sgt Brody may not appear to be who he seems, by the way what a hot little wife he has. Will tune in next week for more, seems like a good out of the gate series, very suspenseful.

Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~

Not enthralled with this show after episode one. Hoping it doesn't jump the shark but bi-polar superstar agent has me shaking my head.

Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~
Was that just the first episode? It was under the Sneak Peek banner.

Too bad they didn't bug the garage!!