Homeland: Showtime

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Well, this is one of the BEST new shows I have yet to see this season. Actually, one of the best PERIOD. Marina Bacharin, Damian Lewis, Mandi Patinkin. A MUST SEE!! Subscribe to Showtime...you won't be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No spoilers...just a VERY STRONG recommendation. Even my wife loves it. No kidding, kids...this is a WINNER!!!

Old timer you've steered me in the right direction before, might just check it out...:)

Well, just how old do you think my timer is???:cool:

Ok Sgt Brody may not appear to be who he seems, by the way what a hot little wife he has. Will tune in next week for more, seems like a good out of the gate series, very suspenseful.

Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~

Not enthralled with this show after episode one. Hoping it doesn't jump the shark but bi-polar superstar agent has me shaking my head.

Great new series. It can also be caught on the Audience Network on D*. Morena Baccarin, Anna from V, plays the wife. Great cast.

S~
Was that just the first episode? It was under the Sneak Peek banner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts