Homepage Offiline

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Running in circles).... "Chicken little! Chicken little! The home page is gone!"
:D
(I actually wouldn't have noticed for a while if Scott hadn't posted this since my bookmark goes directly to the forums)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

You are not alone... Almost 80% of the people who come to the site DO NOT look at the Homepage.
I think the decision is easy then.... My bookmark used to take me straight to the forum main page but I must have changed it some time ago and didn't pay attention. For the past couple days, obviously you've forced everyone to that page and I didn't even realize it. I don't, and probably won't, no, I won't, miss the old home page.

I liked it just because you could easily see what the most recent discussions were along the right side every time you logged in. I will be fine without it though.

I'll miss it a lot. But I can do much the same via Settings. But that only covers threads I'm already in, not the new ones that often gain my attention only because they were on the home page.

Well I think because of what we have been talking about in the Pub... I will bring it back since it soon wont matter anyways. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)