Honestly, does anyone know the real holdup for SciFi-HD?

If some one in the PUB had any "inside" information, it would get posted here.
If for no other reason to make up for all the "inside" information that WAS posted here and never happened.

How about you send a PM to Scott and ask him the question on what the Sci-Fi hold up is and see if he'll tell you? Or go ahead and become a supporting member so you can see what's been said yourself.

Yup go to the pub and you'll know why I say this. I just didnt pull this out of my ass.
I've been following those conversations. My comments read a tad harsh but my point was that even though there appears to be nothing holding up the channel(s), there has to be something like an agreed upon date in the contract or else it would be on already. Nobody can say for a fact that the channel can be just turned on with any of the info available in Pub or anywhere else. Unless somebody put up a link to all the contracts and services for backhaul and transponder programming to prove that we are being held hostage by Dish.

How about you send a PM to Scott and ask him the question on what the Sci-Fi hold up is and see if he'll tell you? Or go ahead and become a supporting member so you can see what's been said yourself.
My point is if its on this website it is NOT "inside" information.

My point is if its on this website it is NOT "inside" information.

Then I guess there is no answer to your question since E*'s not said anything else besides the schedule the HD LIL rollout and maybe you'll see these national HD channels by EOY 2008. Scott says he's standing by his lots more national HD in April, my question would be 'lots' and what channels.

Sci-Fi in HD yet? Nope

Does DirecTV have Disney HD and Toon Disney HD (watched just as much as any other channel in my house)? Yup...

==========
My decision has been made, I will wait until Friday night @ 10PM, no SciFi HD, I will call and get a DirecTV install for next week and cancel my Dish.
==========

I gave Charlie a chance, he blew it.

Since I have moved into my house 5 years ago, I have had Comcast, DirecTV and Dish. I wired my house myself, each room has 2 coax and 2 Data/Telco ports per room. All it takes is me moving cables in my smart box to change for any system installed. (when Dish was installed, it took the guy 5 minutes to align the dishes, 5 minutes to check strength, and then he simply had to activate the recievers, no wiring to do)

So unlike the vast majority of subscribers that will suffer some issues in moving service, I will simply lose the recordings on my DVR.

Charlie will lose the 120$ or so I spend a month on his service.

Who loses here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)