Status
Please reply by conversation.
Most English is vertical

-the audio channels are V
-Daystar & GNF are V
-Most of the church channels, Fashion TV & GNF are on V

H would be Russia Today

If you go V, this is easy to set everything up :D
(the kicker is trying to scan it in and post)

I think the 76cm will get moved around a bit till we find where we want it. Mainly I am trying to get away from motorized dishs, seems to be the best way to setup with multiple recievers.

Well here would be a setup using what you have written above :)

one 4x4 multiswitch would have
-G4 H
-G10 V
-IA7 H
-IA5 V

second 4x4 would have
-AMC3 H
-BOTH from 119
-V from 91

one output from each 4x4 goes into a 4 way Diseqc switch. I didnt deal with the C-Band (its on the side) but you have 2 empty ports on the Diseqc switches for 2 lines form the C-Band LNB's...if you go 3 you can put a 22k switch on 2 of those C-Band cables :)

D-Diseqc switch...

Attachments

• setup.JPG
    setup.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 71
WOW, cool, that looks like the setup I will try. Looks like it will work fine, I just have to figure out where to put my g12 lnb :0)

drhydro said:
Took a day off today and decided to spend some time playing with my 6' BUD. I leveled the pole, ran an extension cord out to the dish and hooked up a 2700 and sat finder to the lnb.

I didnt bother to hook up the actuator, the old one was toast, and I havent put my spare thompson saginaw on the dish yet. I also havent hooked up the polorator yet.

I loosed the bolts on the mount so i could swing the dish around and figure out where it had been pointed at last. After about 2 minutes of playing around i had a good strong signal on the meter. Not knowing where I was pointing, or what polarity the polarotor was on, I decided to do a blind scan. After scanning I had 4 FTA channels, on fr. 3947 sym 9400.

I checked lyngsat and low and behold, I was on g4 (the sat i wanted that dish pointed at) :D Signal quality is at 65% without really peaking the dish ( I cant peak skew without the polarotor hooked up. WOOOO HOOOOO.

Did you try any other satellites?

Iceberg said:
The G12 LNB can be tapped into the Diseqc switch. There is room for 2 more ports
Nice, that means I have to figure out where to point one more LNB ;-)

MikeI said:
Did you try any other satellites?
I didnt really try Mike1, as g4 was my target sat for this dish, and that was the first sat I hit. Maybe this weekend I will try for more just to test the capabilities of this dish.

Here are a couple of pics of my 6' BUD, If you look close at the second pic you will see the 10' BUD in the background.

Attachments

• 6' dish.jpg
    6' dish.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 6'dishpic2.jpg
    6'dishpic2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 99
Status
Please reply by conversation.