Hopper 2K S424 Joey S363 SW Update

I love the fact that you hate how Dish is adding apps and other crap that are not that needed and yet we have other posters on here saying how they want more apps and add-ons that they feel are needed. I'm not saying you are wrong at all, just proving a point that it's impossible for Dish to please everyone.

I myself agree with you. I don't really care for any of these extra apps. The only apps I would care about are ones that offer streaming video like HBOgo and BTN2Go.
Way more people complain about wasting time on the apps or frivolous features while bugs exist in basic operational elements, than those who ask for more apps.

I've seen this before but not for quite a while now...

Wonder if it's related to the 100%-viewed-when-never-actually-watched bug? Also to note, on "More info", it said "0% watched" yet here it wants to resume.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391790747624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391790747624.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 172
I've seen this before but not for quite a while now...

Wonder if it's related to the 100%-viewed-when-never-actually-watched bug? Also to note, on "More info", it said "0% watched" yet here it wants to resume.

Might want to clear your calendar for a while before you hit resume on that one! ;)

Damnit, I should have tried.... It was late though and I was getting tired, so I didn't want to wait too long. :) I wimped out and chose "Start over" !

Here's what it looks like from my Hopper

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391883592014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391883592014.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 172
I don't even know what the unit is. I presume it's "days". I'm surprised the software even considers time remaining beyond hours.

If instead of their "guess" as to the estimated time remaining they could:
Add up the megabytes (MB) to be transferred and divide by a typical transfer rate.
For my drives that is about 500MB/minute. They could "tune" the rate by experience.

I just had one that seemed to take for ever. When then put on my MacBook, it said
(this time) that it could not erase it. I'm taking that as a bad disk.
I needed it for the alphabetization project--it just makes it even harder combined with Dish failure to transfer.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts