Hopper 3 Big Brother Program Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Did anyone have an issue with last nite's CBS Big Brother program? Only about the last 10 minutes of the program was available in my primary Hopper 3. Same issue in my other Hopper 3. The full episode is there in my Firestick Paramount+ app.

I just checked my recording, it's all recorded.
I wonder what could have caused my issue. It was the same in both Hoppers. Since your recording was good I wonder if the LNB, DPH42 switch, or the Hybrid Duo Hub could of caused the messed up recording. That's the only things both Hoppers share. My commander in chief of the war department got really upset. Of course it was my fault. Good thing my Firestick saved my life!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: LQQK
I wonder what could have caused my issue. It was the same in both Hoppers. Since your recording was good I wonder if the LNB, DPH42 switch, or the Hybrid Duo Hub could of caused the messed up recording. That's the only things both Hoppers share. My commander in chief of the war department got really upset. Of course it was my fault. Good thing my Firestick saved my life!! :oops:
You can always go to the CBS website and watch it there.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)