Hopper 3 - Guide only goes out 2 days as of tonight

My 211k w/EHD on EA has the same problem; it started Wednesday. I tried all the usual fixes but no change. All the DVR functions are available. It seems the system doesn't recognize that I have an EHD for the purpose of giving 8 or 9 days of EPG listings so I get only 2 days.

Baltzer

H2 here on U237 on EA..

My guide currently only goes out to 10:30am Saturday 9/16.

Just checked my other H2, same thing no guide after10:30am Saturday.

I have had the same issue on my Hopper 3. I unplugged the receiver for 1 minute then plugged it back in. No change. I then ran a check switch test as suggested above. No change. I then performed another reset of the receiver and it still does give me the guide data that it is supposed to. The only thing I saw odd during the resets was that the screen came up for a moment about no signal and to check for obstructions. This was followed by the normal downloading of the guide but instead of 5 minutes or so it took much less than a minute. It was the same after both resets. I am getting very frustrated with the whole thing. Especially with all the new shows about to start. I am also on the eastern arc.

I have a 722K and so does my friend. We're both on EA and EPG ends in 2 days.

I just looked & have OTA sub-channel data but the guide ended Sat @ 6:30am.

I jumped in & out of the guide a couple times, but did nothing to update it. Changed channels & now have full data to 9-23-2017 @ 6:30am.

H3 on U502 and Eastern Arc. Only happened last Monday 10 September. It was fine over the weeked (busy football time).Tried all the usual tricks including pulling the plug. It updates the guide, but out 48 hours. PITA.

As I write this, I still cannot set this weekend's games to record using the Game Finder app. It says that they are not being broadcast. Yet I can find them in the guide and set them to record.

URGENTLY NEED FIX TO THE MANY U502 PROBLEMS.
OTA AND SCREWED UP TIMERS INCLUDED.

Sometimes you gotta shout. Not that I feel any better. I need my Hopper.

This is an internal tech ops bulletin for customers. No ETA on fix, workaround is guide download from standby after check switch typically. Hope that helps. :)

Edit: source is myself (work for dish corporate in a CSC as adv support)

Last edited:
So while the guide on my Hopper 3 is working, it does not appear to go out more than 2 days on Dish Anywhere. I have two accounts with two different Internet Providers. The guide on both when viewed at the tv is correct - timers all show correct as well.

For both accounts, when I login to DishAnywhere It shows me what is recorded on the DVR, but the guide only goes on 2 days. When I try to look at my timers or schedule it tells me that they are not available at this time.

Any thoughts? Anybody else seeing this? Part of the original problem?

This is an internal tech ops bulletin for customers. No ETA on fix, workaround is guide download from standby after check switch typically. Hope that helps. :)

Edit: source is myself (work for dish corporate in a CSC as adv support)

Are you guys that are affected with this problem today on the western arc?

We had the same problem on the eastern arc one day last week but it doesn't seem to be a problem here today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts