Hopper 3 H355

I still need press ff/rw 2x to get it going. 1st press of button does nothing except the screen will say +30 secs or -10secs.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
Unplug the Hopper from power for a few minutes and then plug it back in. Did that fix it?
No, I uplugged the Hopper and the a/v reciever . Still no hdmi signal om a/v receiver. I have a tv and Projector hooked to the A/V . I got tired and have the Hopper hooked up with same hdmi cable to a TV input and using it that way. I checked the A/v hdmi w/other receivers and they work on it. Also tv is 4k / projector is 1080p both Sony

All these software iterations, are they only for Hoppers? My Wallys are still on W542 from May so my question is if the tricks are being addressed for the Hoppers what about the rest of us? I'm getting tired of hopping back 30 seconds instead of 10 and when hopping foreward keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't jump straight to Live TV like it did just yesterday,,,, again! Come on Dish, throw us a bone.

Last edited:
I'm on a trouble call work order now. Customer had hopper3 update to 355 late on the 16th. Yesterday they started having black screen issues and I was dlso able to replicate it while in site. Customer wants to leave it as is for now and wait for next software update but just curious if anyone else is seeing the same thing?

I'm on a trouble call work order now. Customer had hopper3 update to 355 late on the 16th. Yesterday they started having black screen issues and I was dlso able to replicate it while in site. Customer wants to leave it as is for now and wait for next software update but just curious if anyone else is seeing the same thing?
After H355 mine wouldn't shake handes with my Onkyo A/V ,,,I have it hooked to my Sony Bravia input now , works fine/ pain in the butt. I use A/V rec for switching all my toys to Bravia and

Sony VPL-HW40ES​

Proj.

Last edited:
Got 355 this morning and the H3 reboots once an hour.

I want 344 back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)