Hopper 3 installed today...sports bar mode?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Brian Rowe

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
Alabama
Hopper 3 and 3 Joey's installed today replacing what we previously had. So far so good. Anyone know how we get the 4 picture "sports bar" mode?

Nah that is basically just DISH Channel 100 on the older boxes. :)

As I wrote in my review, Sports Bar Mode was only shown at CES and worked GREAT... until you exited Sports Bar mode... then your Hopper 3 would reboot, which is no good if your recording things at the same time.

When you have a Hopper 3 and get use the new UI its just like having a Hopper with Sling you forget about those things... but Sports Bar mode is one that that sets it above and beyond.

When Sports Bar mode is release it will fit 4 1080i channels on one screen, however I am hearing they want to make it so you can have up to 6 720p screens as once on your 4K TV. That will be REALLY cool!

Reactions: satjay
Yep, I am that guy who wants channel 100 to be a News Mix Channel.
BUT
I got to say, Dish must be reading posts here at SatGuys as the Sports Bar mode soon to be with 6 Channels in 720p can also be used now as a News Mix channel.
Thank you Dish for reading SatGuys.
-
Suggestion Box Item
They should add a menu item for New Central Mode or something with a cool name so we dont have to set the news channels each time.
Same with Sports Bar mode, hit a button and the top 6 sports channels are already there, then you can change them if you want.
No one else on the market had this feature in HD yet. An other game changer feature I think.

Reactions: Grekannon and Rixos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts