Hopper 3 not available

Hello, we will soon be closing our offices for Forum support at 10pm Mountain Time, we will resume operations at 6am Mountain Time tomorrow morning. For immediate assistance you can reach one of our customer representatives by calling 1-800-333-3474. Or you can reach tomorrow during our regular operating hours.

Hello, we will soon be closing our offices for Forum support at 10pm Mountain Time, we will resume operations at 6am Mountain Time tomorrow morning. For immediate assistance you can reach one of our customer representatives by calling 1-800-333-3474. Or you can reach tomorrow during our regular operating hours.

Anyone from DIRT working today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW - the DIRT team is a real differentiator in my opinion - I missed that option while I was with Directv.

I would agree, however, in this case, there's nothing DIRT can do to make the upgrade happen. Something about a low spotbeam area. What doesn't make any sense is that I'm already using the hybrid LNB and new node for my current setup without any notable issues.

I would agree, however, in this case, there's nothing DIRT can do to make the upgrade happen. Something about a low spotbeam area. What doesn't make any sense is that I'm already using the hybrid LNB and new node for my current setup without any notable issues.

Did you contact MattG with the info he requested? They have a way to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)