Hopper 3 Postponed (Not really)

So no hopper 3 release today?

No. Today never was the official release date, it was just tentative date. The 30th is not an official date either. Once again it's just a tentative date. Dish has not posted anything yet for a date and retailers have not received equipment yet. I am not going to believe any dates posted until I physically have my equipment and am told by my distributor or Dish when I can activate it.

The only thing these dates are doing is making people more anxious.

Not me.... my life will function like normal with or without a Hopper 3. ;)

I will get one eventually, I'm sure though....

I know you'll be fine but you can just see the excitement on here and there is getting to be some confusion. The regulars on here know better but look at how many people lurkers are swinging by. They may not read every thread on here and may be getting the wrong information. I know this is Scott's site but I take pride in knowing that this site provides the accurate information and that I can contribute to that.

We have a reputation to keep up around here you know. :biggrin

Probably not.

That's one of the good reasons to go through DIRT to get an upgrade and they can work on things like that. Hopefully the Hopper 3 upgrades will be available to to DIRT team soon. :)

Yes Retailers can do the same Dishin' It Up that you get from them. We do upgrades for any customer, contract or not, all the time.

didnt vivek said at CES that the new hopper 3 will be coming out at the end of the month i would ask him if this date is still true i know scott has been saying at the end of the month. i appreciate him for keeping us updated on what is going on,