Hopper 3 Software H305 5/14

Reactions: charlesrshell
I gave them Kudos for restoring the DVR icon to the Main Menu. Too bad the rollback rolled that back. Hopefully H306 (or a working version of H305) will restore that again. At least the leaked update shows that Dish is (or was) working on fixing that. :)
Am i the only one who has a DVR button on my remotes? When i want to go to the DVR i hit the DVR button. I don't have to go into the menu, then hit dvr.

The 54 does have DVR button. I have one in my hand right now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
What is that button in the upper left just beneath the power button?

411o0ALkZ4L._AC_.jpg

I fortunately was able to delete my post. How we wandered off the DVR icon and onto the DVR button, I do not know.
So now it looks like it started with a post that quoted my earlier post. (I didn't see your deleted post, so I don't know if it had been before or after this one):
Am i the only one who has a DVR button on my remotes? When i want to go to the DVR i hit the DVR button. I don't have to go into the menu, then hit dvr.
The point is that if you are already browsing through the menu, the icon is right there, handy for selecting. Someone using a really old (pre-DVR) infrared Dish remote or any other universal remote without a DVR button can use that menu icon to (relatively) quickly go to the DVR screen. When the icon was still missing, the PTAT icon was still there. However, that is not a direct link to the main DVR screen. Now, the PTAT icon is missing, but the DVR icon is back. For those who use the DVR icon (or the DVR button on the remote for that matter) the PTAT folder is the first folder on the DVR screen. So, the lack of the PTAT icon on the main menu is not that big of a deal for those who were used to using it, since it is only one additional button press to go directly to the PTAT screen through the DVR screen.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts