Hopper 3 Software H305 5/14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Please point me to what yer talking about.
Here are some threads about the previous complaints:

Press the Home button twice (or the Menu button once on older remotes) and you will now see the DVR icon as the second option on the top row.

After reading the first post of one of the above-linked threads, I looked and noticed that the PrimeTime Anytime icon is now missing, though. So, those who are used to going directly to the PTAT folder from the Main Menu are now going to be pissed. PTAT is the first folder displayed on the DVR screen after selecting the DVR icon, though. So, it really is only one more button press to get there.

Yup; mine finally finished and I see the DVR button. This update took forever, why I don't know. I don't remember it taking so long before.

Maybe LQQK meant to ask how do you force an update...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Yup; mine finally finished and I see the DVR button. This update took forever, why I don't know. I don't remember it taking so long before.
Mine rebooted right away as soon as the download pop-up with the progress bar appeared on screen. (Maybe that is normal? I am new to Hopper 3.) I waited for the reboot to finish, and after briefly returning to the regular screensaver, it immediately went back to downloading the software. After that, the download went relatively quickly, I guess. I left the room for awhile, and it had completed by the time I got back.

Maybe LQQK meant to ask how do you force an update...
Home button three times (or Menu button twice) go down to Tools, then select Upgrade Software.

Now if only Rovi could get their act together with their guide info. My PTAT isn't working again because practically every program beyond the next 2-3 hours says "No description available for this event." Program titles seem correct, but the actual description info is wrong. And yes, I did try manually updating the guide software. No effect.

Edit:

That's odd. Just before I did the manual guide update at about 6 pm earlier this evening, I also manually clicked update software and it told me I had the latest version (H305). A few minutes ago, I clicked update software again, and it actually started downloading an update. When it was done, I was back on the older H301 again.

So I clicked update software for the third time after being sent back to H301, and it started downloading again... and now that it's finished and it's rebooted... I'm still on the older H301...

But my PTAT is working again and the guide info is all correct again.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts