Hopper with Sling H220
Hopper 3 H320
Joey J120
Joey 2/Wireless J220
Super Joey J320
4K Joey J420
Joey 3 J520
Wally W520

Can I still bitch and moan about the old/annoying bugs that are never fixed? ;)
I tested one that's still there. Chase play at some delay from live of less than 1min results in correct playback for a few seconds and then jumps to live. :mad: This is extremely annoying if you kissed something and want to watch or hear it again.

Can I still bitch and moan about the old/annoying bugs that are never fixed? ;)
Absolutely!
I tested one that's still there. Chase play at some delay from live of less than 1min results in correct playback for a few seconds and then jumps to live. :mad: This is extremely annoying if you kissed something and want to watch or hear it again.
I realize this is a typo, but I wanted to make sure it stayed preserved, before it could be edited. Freudian slip? I think we now know what you were doing when you missed something. ;)

I noticed there is a new Application Software version (AN539) so I tested the Pandora app. There has still been no change, and the last update for this app was on 11/17/2021. At this point, I really don't expect the Pandora issues to get fixed, though. I think Dish's solution is to make everyone switch to the new Android interface, and download the Google Play version of the Pandora app instead, if you want it integrated with your Dish receiver. That sucks for those of us who use Wally, though, since there is no Hopper+ equivalent for Wally yet.

Ditto, my H3 is still using H319. We were away for the weekend and nobody home, so H3 was not in use during that time, it could've updated then but didn't.

Oddly, we never got the notice to update our Thumb Drives that we use to install software on the Hoppers to this newest version, although I've been using them for a few weeks with no issues other than Joey Software not loading properly on Hopper w/Slings in some cases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts