Hopper 3 update with attached Plus

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
On software 358 and go to manual update and it says downloading. Goes through process, reboots, connecting to Hopper, but never completes and actually update. Should I wait for the system to update on it's own. Have two other Joey 4's in system as well

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I take that back. I've never forced an update on a hopper with a plus. Just tried it on my own. It doesnt ever go into standby like it did without the plus. If the screensaver is on it will go to that but Ive been sitting here for 20+ minutes with screensaver and nothing is happening. Will see if it updates later though.

Reactions: charlesrshell
On software 358 and go to manual update and it says downloading. Goes through process, reboots, connecting to Hopper, but never completes and actually update. Should I wait for the system to update on it's own. Have two other Joey 4's in system as well

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Same experience on September 13, 2023 with just a Hopper 3 but as Josh.M advised in the 362 thread, I tried downloading it again early this AM, it took probably about 1 hour or so to completely update.