HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Attempted to PM you regarding your Hopper 3 upgrade but your box is full.

Mike I have just increased all the members Inbox sizes so you should not run into this any more. :)

Yup folks thanks to DISH you now have bigger inboxes! :D

(Note if someone was a Pub Member Before and then dropped to a regular user, they still may be over the limit as Pub Members have unlimited mailboxes. So if are waitng for DISH to PM you you might want to clear out your message box to be below 50 messages. :))

Have mine schedules for 01/31/2016. Thanks. Just posted this so maybe I help D.I.R.T. From wasting there time. Hopper 3 , 4k Joey, 2 regular Joeys 2.0. Cost $50.00 :) Thanks again

Folks no need to post if you are setup, when DIRT gets to you with the pm just let them know you are all set. :)

With that said I do understand DISH is having some issues with their system which is slowing down ordering and upgrades system wide.

They thank you for your patience at their IT department works on these issues.

Yes I would like the Hopper 3 upgrade.
Hopper 3 & two Joey's will be installed 1/31. No service charge as I have top tier programming. Also no new contract as I have been with Dish for 13 years. When I first called the CSR was from the Philippines. She said that the H3 won't be available to Mar 1. I asked to be connected to a US call center. Nice lady for Texas filled the work order.

Reactions: cummingsje
Hopper 3 & two Joey's will be installed 1/31. No service charge as I have top tier programming. Also no new contract as I have been with Dish for 13 years. When I first called the CSR was from the Philippines. She said that the H3 won't be available to Mar 1. I asked to be connected to a US call center. Nice lady for Texas filled the work order.
WOW, awesome no contract. How did you swing that? Did you purchase all the equipment?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts