Hopper 3 users...how is the new 52.0 remote vs. the old 40.0?

Like most things, the 52.0 Remote will be horrible until the next remote is released, then all will complain how much better the 52.0 Remote was.

Personally, the 40.0 remote was a MUCH better remote. Wish I still had mine. I just went out on-line and purchased the Logitech 650 remotes for all of the rooms. They are much better, and, they are back lit. Sorry DISH, you missed the ball on the 52.0. It is much harder to get to where I need to go. And, what is up with taking away the colored buttons?

I have three 52 remote controls now in my house ,except for my son in his room with his joey. He didn't want to learn another remote control and has has this type of remote control since he was a young boy. It took me about two weeks to get used to the 52 remote control and learn the options button by heart now. But it is an easier remote control to use and it takes only two AA batteries vs 4 AAA batteries . I'm not very interested in the voice control remote control right now and the scratch pad has no use to me. But I might get one in the future just to play with it and see if I could adapt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)