Hopper 3

I have 3 receivers now (722,722,612)and wanted a hopper 3 and a wireless Joey. The chat line wouldn't give me a price unless I upgraded all 3 receivers + $100 for the H3 and $25 for the Joey +$95 service call. I've had Dish since the 80's and would have thought I could get a better deal

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

You cannot have ViP and Hoppers on the same system. The ViP211 series is an exception, for tailgating.

I have 3 receivers now (722,722,612)and wanted a hopper 3 and a wireless Joey. The chat line wouldn't give me a price unless I upgraded all 3 receivers + $100 for the H3 and $25 for the Joey +$95 service call. I've had Dish since the 80's and would have thought I could get a better deal

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I would never try to get a deal on a chat line. You're chatting with a tier 1, low-level cubicle occupant. Call and ask for loyalty. They'll probably wave the $95.00, maybe wave or reduce the $100.00 - MAYBE. WiFi Joeys are $25.00 per Joey - you can try, but good luck. If you have 5 TV's you need the Hopper and 4 Joeys so your equipment price is going up, for sure

Reactions: charlesrshell
I haven't been a loyal customer since the eighties :D but I went from one 722 and two 612's to an H3 and 2 J3's for free. I believe I had to commit for another 2 years, and I'm on autopay...

Oh boy! A list your first receiver thread!

Do you prefer a separate thread? How about a poll-type thread where we check (vote for) our earliest receiver. And another for the most exotic receiver such as that bizarre JVC thing that recorded not to disk but rather to tape.

How have you had Dish since the 80’s? They started in 1996.
The company that became EchoStar was founded by Charles Ergen in 1980 as a small retail store that sold direct-to-home satellite television products and services. During the 1980s it was primarily a manufacturer and distributor of C-band hardware.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)